A.A. Hodge "The human mind was formed for truth, and so constituted that only truth can exert permanent influence upon it."
We spent a short time sharing what God had been doing, then we prayed and went into His harvest field. We rejoiced also to have Rick and Glenda help today as they were visiting from Yangan.
- Lee-Anne met a 15 year old who was standing on the Rock and knew it. He may do some witnessing if his parents permit it. His Mum was there and although not a Christian she was proud of her son and said she would not stop him.
- A group of 5 men passed us and 4 got tracts (the fifth one might have if the old guy wasn't so slow. He might have to re-do Ray Comfort's 6 week course on handing out tracts!). On their return,
- Ryan engaged one, Solomon, an evolutionary geneticist, and showed him some of the flaws in Darwin's theory. Solomon later admitted that the theory of evolution is like a majestic building that has no basis/foundation. Indeed Darwin's assumptions have been shown to be erroneous. Solomon now says that he needs to look into these matters after being taken through the law and gospel;
- Rick engaged one, a thoughtful man but he stumbled in that he could not stop trying to justify himself.
- Glenda and Railee spent a fair while with Adrian, who had some sort of Polish R.C. upbringing and was very confused. However, he listened carefully.
We thank God for these and other conversations and/or tracts handed out and ask Him to have the last Word in each case. We are so thankful that weak as we are, God has shown us mercy and uses us for His glory. There are so many needy and lost souls in the world. If you desire to help but are hesitant, there is training available and heaps of prayerful, comforting support.
Wellington Point Team (QLD)
Meets fortnightly 1:30-3pm on Sunday afternoons at Wellington Point Reserve.
Contact Ryan Hemelaar for more information.