Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong on Tuesday June 8th, 2021 from 1330 - 1500
Today was a gloomy day but the three of us Johnny, Winnie and Hung by grace have a fruitful day. Johnny specially got a couple of long chat ending with a near conversion humble heart. Winnie as usual worked relentlessly catching 13 divine appointment opportunities as recap below despite she was once being swore at by a local Aussie. It was the grace of God and on the street experience that help Winnie to shake off this unfriendly insult to keep focusing on her work. As for me, God led many Christians from non-Christian country like Columbia, Syria. All of them do not have assurance of salvation that need clarification. We gave glory to God for using us to do this fruitful outreach.
1) Derick Pakistanis that I met for the 2nd time. He claimed him an atheist and non - religious who has no knowledge of afterlife. Before I had time to correct his mind, the bus came so will leave it to next time.
2) Irene a Kiwi from NZ and think it is possible for her to go to heaven but by good deeds. I could manage to give her the answer that no body unless we are perfect can go to heaven. Again the bus came so it has to wait till next time.
3) An Aussie guy just took the tract and managed to touch base on the nutshell of the gospel.
4) A Thailand young man also thought being a good person would earn him the ticket to Heaven but the Buddhist background. Again I said nobody can go until our sin is properly dealt with by accepting Jesus as our saviour. Could not have more time to dwell on the issue as the bus came.
5) Daphanie a protestant Christian from Columbia that used to be a Catholic country. Her family is catholic but she claimed herself a protestant. But she still carries the background of Catholic failing to have full assurance of salvation. Thanks God that I have enough time to clarify it before letting her go.
6) Philipus from Greek originally had no interest, but the Spirit softened his heart and we could carry on with gospel chat which however did not last long but still it was a good effort to turn his cold heart around to listen to the gospel.
7) A girl from Jei Jiang Hangzhou浙江杭州 who work at a Chinese Restaurant of Xian Cuisine.餐廳西安，Initially she reject to chat but because I can associate with his work and life background so the Spirit again softened her heart to take a tract at the end.不要聊天後,拿單張
Indian father whom I met a year ago with here daughter who now has graduated and started looking for job. So we kept a friendly chat to build a relationship for next chat.
9) An Aussie big girl getting off from the bus who had no time to chat but still got my tract with a few words of the core contents of the Gospel.
10) Donpia a Syria Christian who has no assurance. He was humble and glad for my clarification.
Recap below is the Battle Log of Winnie:
第一位 Christine, 澳洲女士，基督徒，不明白救恩，我解释给她。
第六位 印度少女，Melisa, 講完福音，巴士到達。
第七位 Allison, 澳洲少女，願意信靠主，找教會。
第八位，Angela, 相片中。來自南非。基督徒，經過我解释救恩，她願意接受我给她的單張 傳福音给其他人。
第十一位，Bill, 中國來的 UQ 學生，初時不願意聽，但聖靈臨到，我用不流利的普通话傳福音给他，他聽後，願意信靠主，找教會。
第十三位，Mel, 中國男士 來自新加坡，基督徒。我測示他得救的確據，他講了很多確據，最後都能講出重點來。
願主帶领 今天願意信靠主的人士，找到適合教會，永遠跟隨主。而其他的人士，想清楚，盡快悔改歸向 神。感謝讚美主！
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.