Battle Log of Operation 513 at Sunnybank on Wednesday 15/3/2023 from 1300-1500
Praise be to Lord our God, today Amy joined me and later Jase Lamont and Sam a working holiday from Taiwan also joined us for a short while. Jase is a free-lance gospel out-Reacher doing personal evangelism anywhere in the shopping mall or in public place. He came for replenishment of some more Chinese tracts and ask for a Bible for one of his Chinese fruit of the gospel. Amy chose to work solo on the Eastern side Bus stop leaving me to do at the Western side bus stop. Both of us have good non-stop gospel sharing opportunities. Basically, she ministered to a well-mixed of people group including 2 from Taiwan,??, one from Hing Kong???from Mainland China though having been rejected by another two2???????Ok, one from Yemen???One from Vietnam?? and one from Philippine ?. As for me, I met many Christians today that only a minority have 100% assurance of salivation. Recap below is the Battle Log of Hung.
1) Steve, an Indian was born of a Christian family but converted to be an Anglican Christian when he has grown up. On testing for his assurance of salvation, he answered he hoped to be 100% certain that means he still lacked 100% assurance. He was pleased to receive my clarification.
2) Mirth is a Filipino of Catholic faith. Yet he is in lack of 100% assurance of salvation as most Catholic Christian do. He thanked for my clarification and took a tract to affirm his understanding of true Christian faith.
3) Then I was moved to approach a man from Jiangsu Nanjing??. He was all ear to listen to the Gospel sharing initially, but was distracted when he spotted the bus coming from a far distance and use it as an excuse to end the conversation.
4) Then I picked up a NZ young man who was originally from South Africa but has now called Australia home. He was waiting for pick up by friend which unfortunately happened too quick before I can finish the gospel sharing. Though I still managed to fast track the conclusion that as sinner, we all need Jesus as our saviour and lord of our life.
5) Chen from Taiwan quickly identified himself as Christiaan. As he passed the assurance of salvation test. He was happy to take some tracts from me to do his own outreach.
6) Followed up on an Indian that Jase had handed out tract. He tried to be excused for chatting claiming his English is not good enough. I still managed to share him the nutshell of the Gospel before his quick arriving bus came.
7) Sancell another Filipino also identified himself as Christian but still lacked assurance of salvation as most Catholic Christians do. He thanked me for clarification of the three-fold deliverance of salvation. That the heavenly citizenship has been granted to us by God thru Christ.
8 ) Then I caught up with a Mainlander from Quang Dung???who is a Graffith student. He was opened and willingly took a tract. ???????
9 ) Last but not the Least, I encountered a Kenya Christian but I was not yet able to test her assurance of Salvation.
View previous Sunnybank (QLD) report (8 March 2023)
Sunnybank Team (QLD)
Meets 1-3pm Wednesday afternoons at the Sunnybank bus stop on Mains Road.
Contact us for more information.