Battle Log of Operation 513 at Sunnybank on Wednesday Aug 2, 2023 from 1300-1500
Praise be to the Lord, the Street Outreach Squad has grown from strength to strength by the grace and calling of God. Today Jase joined the regular Sunnybank squad making a team of five including Johnny, Hung, Amy, Qin Hao and Jase Lemont. We split into two teams with Amy and Jase going over to the Eastern side of Mains Road. Qin is very gifted in hitting gospel target with high efficiency. Sharing the core message in quick time. I somehow found that for those who has been reached by Qin, I can do some follow up or supplement work. We make a very effective oneness team to serve in His strength in Christ. Recap below is the Battle Log of Hung.
1) First I caught up with a lady from Nanjing, Jiangsu????. Johnny had chatted with her before, but I still followed up on her status finding that she still think Buddhism is good enough for her to have and happy life. I stressed again that all religions are not bad in guiding people to be a good person, but it does not resolve the issue of our sin. May this message shed light on her path of seeking of faith.
2) Then I approached a Filipino ???who had no assurance of salvation. I clarified this to him and his friend arrived just then to pick him up by car ending this conversation.
3) Then I chatted with another Filipino lady ??just enough time for the nutshell of the gospel.
4) Edith a Christian lady from Kenya that Qin had approached. I carried on to test her assurance of salvation which is perfectly 100% sure because of Christ alone. She was encouraged to notice that she is the rare species of Christian who has 100% assurance of salvation.
5) Then I was moved to catch up with a Chen Couples from Guangzhou who are on a self-managed off hand tour around the world. ???????. They came up from Melbourne and I shared with him my similar kind self-managed tour date back in 1974 and then my salvation testimony. He was over joyed to be able to meet up with me that can identify with their chosen form of life. He happily took both Chinese and English tracts as he believed message and sharing form me was noteworthy and credible.
6) Then I briefly Connected again with a Filipino that I met in the past weeks though it was interrupted by the quick arrival of his bus.
7) Then I was moved to catch up with a Taiwanese guy from Kaohsiung. He was fully open and all receptive to the gospel message.
8 ) Then I was moved to catch up with a man from Thailand who sat at the farthest side of the bench. Despite Qin had chatted with him and given him a tract. I dug deeper to have a long chat with him explaining the difference of Christianity with all other world religions including Buddhism. He was also open and receptive to the gospel message.
9) Last but not the least I caught up with a lady from Chengdu.?? We clicked for a long chat when she learned I was part of the earthquake disaster relief team in 2008. Her attitude changed from care free to seriousness in the issue of sin. Pray for God continuous work on her until we met next time again.
Sunnybank Team (QLD)
Meets 1-3pm Wednesday afternoons at the Sunnybank bus stop on Mains Road.
Contact us for more information.