Battle Log of Operation 513 at Sunnybank on Wednesday Sep 13th, 2023 from 1300-1500
Today, again only Johnny and Hung teamed up to serve at Sunnybank while Qin Hao still could not come due to heave assignment work load. Most of the chats were short. But for both of us, we got some long chat which is extraordinary in Sunny bank. Recap below is the Battle Log of Hung.
1) It took me a while to be sure that God led me to chat with Friday from Sudan despite he is a smoker. Sudan is an Islamic country with 90% are Muslim and 5.7% Christian. Friday is non-religious and is from the Zulu tribes. He told me Johnny had spoken with him before, so with the Gospel message readily heard, he appeared very open and even receptive to the Gospel. He showed good manner stop smoking immediately when I started to chat with him. Basically, he shared my view that the adverse impact of sin is evidenced affecting all aspects of our life. So it is without doubt that all people need to repent and accept Jesus as savior. Hope next time we meet; God may have moved him to make the last step of faith to Christ.
2) Next, I connected with a Mainlander from North Easter Region. Just started and shared the nutshell of gospel and passed him a tract when the bus came ???????
3) Then I approached a Malaysian Chinese ?? from KL who can speak multiple languages so we ended up talking in Cantonese. He is 76 years old but too secularized and opined he is smart enough and do not need Gospel.
4) Then I met a Mainlander Chinese whom Johnny has chatted before and was rejective??. But today, he appeared more opened and was willing to chat but the bus again hinder me to have time for revision of the full gospel.
5) I then was rejected bluntly by a Chines couple. ??????
6) Then I bumped into a Filipino Chinese look young lady. She was pleasant and open for the gospel but I just started and the bus arrival cut my conversation off.
7) Then I caught up with a Mainlander young man from Fuzhou???, he is studying aged care and readily has practicum at aged care home. He is a willing learner but our conversation was cut short by the arriving bus.
8 ) Next is a Korean young men who claimed to be Christian and I was glad to tested him with 100% assurance of salvation.
9) Ryan an Australian born PNG young man. He claimed to be Christian but has a lot of queries on the Bible. This skeptical view of the Bible was caused by his personal viewing of UFO and ET life. I drew his attention back to the Bible and took over 45 minutes to go through all useful verses to affirm the existence of the triune God. I chatted till 1505 as such Johnny left first. Our conversation ended only because of the arrival of Ryan's friends who are Christians and Shannon, one of Ryan's friend was happy I have such a long apologetic conversation with Ryan.
Sunnybank Team (QLD)
Meets 1-3pm Wednesday afternoons at the Sunnybank bus stop on Mains Road.
Contact us for more information.