Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday January 19, 2021 from 1330 to 1500.
This was our official resuming of street evangelism after a New Year rest as well as the interruption by the new out break of Covid-19. It was a very hot afternoon. Johnny and I nevertheless march on to the street with mask on as Brisbane people have now mostly get used to wear mask all the time. People either did not stop to chat under the sun, or preferred to stay under the shade behind the narrow space of the bus station. Despite of all these constraint if not obstacles, both Johnny and I got almost non-stop opportunity to share the Gospel though most of them were between 5 to 10 minutes because of the frequent bus arrival. Recap below were my gospel sharing conversations: -
1) Ishmael ä»¥å¯¦é¦¬åˆ©ï¼Œan UQ student from Malaysia é¦¬ä¾†è¥¿äºž, he is Muslim by birth. He was quire opened to the gospel and find it very sensible and logical. I appeal to him to keep an opened mind to let the Holy Spirit to work in His heart.
2) Marissa, the daughter of sea, is a Tri-care worker from Philippine. She is a committed Christian and passed the test of assurance of salvation having 100% certainty. Although she could not articulate clearly the reason of her full assurance is because of the work of Jesus alone but none of our credit. She could quickly grasp the explanation of God's three fold salvation that are assured of our heavenly identity upon accepting Jesus as our savoir and our Lord of life. But our life is still imperfect and subject to transformation by God through the work of the Holy Spirit. And God has given us His 2nd assurance that He will make us perfect by completing the work on our life. We bid farewell with joy in both of our hearts.
3) Catching up with Allen again. We met several weeks ago and he appreciate our commitment for God. He shared a bit about his ministry with a Social care ministry group based in south bank looking after the homeless and poor families.
4) Then I caught up with a young man from Bangladesh. He is of Hindu background but again appeared very opened to the gospel. Like Ishmael, he found no reason to reject the offer of free gift of eternal life by Christ. I could only leave it to the Holy Spirit to follow up with his final conversion to Christ.
5) A Korean girl Kim Suk but not yet a Christian despite 75% of Koreans have now become Christian. It was a pity the bus came too quick but seed of Gospel was sown, in His time.
6) Finally I met up with a Singaporean by the name Eugene. He listened to the Gospel and expressed consent to the logic even though he grew up in a Buddhist family back ground. Just pray for God's work to guide him to make the step of faith to receive Christ.
æ„Ÿè¬å¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸çš„ç¥ç¦å’Œå¸¶é ˜ï¼Œä»Šå¤©ä¸‹åˆåœ¨Toowong çš„ç¦éŸ³äº‹å·¥ç”±æˆ‘å’Œé—œç‰§å¸«å±•é–‹ã€‚åˆ†åˆ¥æœ‰å¾žä¸åœ‹ä¾†çš„æ›¹å§“åšå£«ç”Ÿ,åŒ—äº¬æ²ˆå§“å¥³åŒå¸ã€ä¸Šæµ·çŽ‹å§“ç”·åŒå¸ï¼Œç·¬ç”¸ä¾†çš„UQ ç”·å¸ç”ŸMay ï¼Œé‚„æœ‰æ¾³æ´²å¥³ç”ŸSunday ã€‚ä»–å€‘éƒ½è½åˆ°äº†ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œæ±‚ä¸Šå¸æ‰“é–‹ä»–å€‘çš„å¿ƒçœ¼ï¼Œè®“ä»–å€‘çœŸçŸ¥é“ç¥žï¼Œç‚ºè‡ªå·±çš„ç½ªä¾†æ‚”æ”¹ä¿¡é è€¶ç©Œæˆç‚ºä»–å€‘çš„æ•‘ä¸»ï¼Œå¾—æ°¸ç”Ÿã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday January 5, 2021 from 1300 to 1500
Praise and thank God to move Winnie to have the passion to come again to do Street Evangelism at Toowong despite it is still within the rest period originally set for the Toowong team. In this connection, I of course are obliged to join Winnie to form team work. The weather was very hot, but God kept us very busy as such we simply did not have time to worry about the tough condition around us. Recap below were the divine encounter God arranged for us to meet people of different race and life background.
1) An Indian looking face UQ student is actually a Malaysian Muslim but he appeared quite open to listen to the sharing of Gospel. He showed receptiveness to message I shared so pray that God will move and guide him a few step further closer to acceptance of Jesus.
2) The 2nd person God arranged for me was Phoebe who has an European looking face and she was also quite open to the Gospel with good responses. But at the end I was surprised to find out that she actually is from Pakistan. Whether or not she is a Muslim, I pray and trust God for moving nad lead her to receive Christ in His time.
3) Then God led me to approach Ryan under the shade. We have about 6 min to chat and Ryan was the most interactive person to exchange idea with me. He admitted we are not perfect despite in general we are good persons. But he opined there are no bad persons as well as our characters and behavior good or bad are all inherited from our parents that we do not need to take responsibility ourself.But when I asked him to tell me if he has the free will to make a choice and the consequent of it has to be responsible by our decision. So the bottom line is we will still be held responsible for whatever sin we committed and be judged and punished by God. So there is no escape apart from accepting Jesus as our saviour and our Lord of life. He appeared convinced when the bus came. Pray for God continuous redemptive work on Ryan.
4) A man at work though not in uniform did not initially reject my approach for a chat while taking a quick glimpse of the tract. He patiently and polite indicated that he was aware of where I came from and knew what I was going to share but declared he held a very different. I still hanged around to share the nutshell of Gospel until he indicated that he was on duty and our chat was occupying his on duty time. I could not but stop and let go though I believed our conversation still have served God's purpose for this man.
5) A young girl with a Chinese looking face rejected Winnie, so I tried again in English and found out that she is from the Mongolia Republic å¤–è’™ but has migrated to Australia and become citizen like myself. She was brought up from atheist background so firmly rejected to listen to Gospel. I however still manged to chat in a down to the earth lively way but indirectly showed the need of all people including all good persons for Jesus' salvation.
6) Then I chatted with a man from Singapore æ˜ŸåŠ å¡. He appeared has no faith but was willing to listen to the gospel. It is a pity the time allowed is limited before his bus came.
7) Seville is a non believer with a Christian grand ma but non -Christian parents. So he is neutral to faith and willing to listen to my gospel sharing.
8) My last Chat was with a mature young lady from Peru of Catholic background. But obviously she is a secularized Christian who has not Christian discipleship nurturing as such she has no sense of any Bible teaching. I manged to help her understand the meaning of gospel and the assurance of salvation as well as the importance of Spiritual growth.
æ„Ÿè¬ä¸»ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¶é¢†ï¼Œæœ‰ä¸»åŒåœ¨ï¼Œä¸æ€•å…¶ä»–æ‰“æ“¾ã€‚é›–ç„¶ä¸Š Brisbane é€”ä¸ï¼Œèº«é«”ä¸é©ï¼Œè‚šåéžå¸¸ç—›ã€‚ä½†åˆ°é” Brisbane, ç¶“éŽç¦±å‘Šå¾Œï¼Œç²¾ç¥žé†’éŽä¾†ã€‚ æ„Ÿè°¢ç¥ž è®“æˆ‘é‡åˆ°åäºŒäººå‚³ç¦éŸ³æ©Ÿæœƒã€‚åˆæ™‚ä»–å€‘ä¸é¡˜æ„è½ï¼Œæœ€å¾Œè–éˆè‡¨åˆ°ä»–å€‘ï¼Œé †æœçš„è½å®Œæ•´ç¦éŸ³ã€‚
ç¬¬ä¸‰ä½æ˜¯ Jack, ä¸åœ‹å¹´é’äººï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ã€‚æˆ‘å°ä»–è¬›è¿°å¾—æ•‘çš„ç¢ºæ“šã€‚
ç¬¬å››ä½æ˜¯ Kent, ç”±åŠ æ‹¿å¤§ä¾†çš„å¹´é’äººã€‚é¡˜æ„æŽ¥å—ä¸»çš„çˆ±ã€‚
ç¬¬åä¸€ä½æ˜¯å¹´é’äººï¼ŒMatt, ä¾†è‡ªæ–°åŠ å¡ï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ã€‚æˆ‘å°ä»–è¬›è¿°å¾—æ•‘ç¢ºæ“šã€‚
ç¬¬åäºŒä½æ˜¯å¹´é•·å¥³å£«ï¼ŒMandy, ä¾†è‡ªç¼…ç”¸ã€‚æ˜Žç™½ä¸»çš„æ„›ã€‚ é¡˜ä»Šå¤©è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³äººå£«ï¼Œæ‰“é–‹å¿ƒé–€ï¼ŒæŽ¥å—ä¸»è€¶ç¨£åŸºç£ç‚ºä»–å€‘çš„æ•‘ä¸–ä¸»ã€‚é˜¿å€‘ï¼æ„Ÿè¬è®šç¾Žä¸»
OPERATION 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tue 22/12/2020 from 1330 to 1500
The team of three Johnny, Winnie and Hung assembled as usual despite weather forecast of a very hot day peaking at 34C. Praise and thanks God, the sky was covered with thick cloud as such the temperature was not as high as 34C but very suitable for street evangelism. May be the school holiday factor played the effect of much less people flow, Winnie and I still got non-stop opportunities for conversations even many of them started with an initial rejection. It more so showed that it was God who was working with us through the Holy Spirit. Recap below are my battle log for 7 persons and Winnie's for 7 as well.
1) A lady from China showed initial non interest to gospel but was led to open up her heart gradually by some soft chat first like the origin of "Merry" Christmas. At the ned full gospel was preached and tracts were given out.
2) Sim an Aussie girl seems to be an Atheist who politely declined to chat initially but I still managed to start with a soft chat using the "Merry" Christmas gimmick. It ended up arousing her interest to take a tract home.
3) Chelsea a Fiji young woman who were humble and polite to listen and interact first with my "Merry" Christmas gimmick through which to embark on the power of salvation brought by Jesus.
4) Chung Shin, å¿ ä¿¡ a young man from Hai Nan who has finished his IT study and is about to go home. Winnie shared with him first in English, but I followed up afterwards. He is not a believer but very open and soft to gospel and acknowledged that Christianity is very popular in his home town. So it is a good sign that God will lead him to make the step of faith even back home.
5) A young man by the name of Ding ä¸, who is from å¸¸å·ž Jiang So China. He claimed to be an Atheist ç„¡ç¥žè«– but I still managed to share him the full Gospel.
6) Zee is a Vietnam girl coming to study English at UQ, she was kept here ending up doing all the advance level of study she was qualified. But she still used poor English as an excuse but I nevertheless still found no obstacle to communicate with her. She cooperate and listen attentively in a friendly manner until the bus came.
7) Maxim A proud boy from France who also rejected me initially. I use the same tactics to use the "merry" Christmas gimmick as ice breaker and successfully conveyed to him the gospel. Even though at the ned he still did not take a tract, but I have confident the work of God will not go in vain.
Amanda, ä¸åœ‹å°‘å¥³. æ¾³æ´²å°‘å¥³ï¼ŒElle. ä¸åœ‹ç”·å£«ã€‚ä¸åœ‹å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œå¿ ä¿¡ã€‚æ¾³æ´²ç”·å£«ï¼ŒEddie. æ¾³æ´²è€äºº. åŠä¸åœ‹å¹´é’äººï¼ŒJose. ä»–å€‘éƒ½è½äº†ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œæœ‰çš„éœ€è¦æ™‚é–“æƒ³æƒ³ï¼Œæœ‰çš„æœƒåŽ»æ•™æœƒå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçœŸç†ã€‚é¡˜ä»Šå¤©æ‰€æœ‰è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³äººå£«ï¼Œå›žè½‰æ¸å‘ç¥žï¼Œæ±‚ä¸»æ†æ†«ã€‚æ„Ÿè¬è®šç¾Žä¸»ã€‚é˜¿å€‘ï¼
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday November 17 , 2020 from 1330 to 1500
After a stormy day yesterday, God gave us a sunny day with mild sun shine not that scorching hot for street evangelism. The Christmas holiday mood has also crept in affecting people's response to Gospel in a mixed fashion. Some die hard Atheist would strictly reject any form of Christian gospel approach. But some including secularized people without faith or of other faith will tend to be more open and tolerant to the greeting of Merry Christmas. Johnny brought along the Christmas tracts which served best for this purpose. I have maximized its effectiveness by asking a follow up question after extending to the gospel target "Merry Christmas" The question is " Why we greet each other for the Christmas festivity by saying "Merry" but not "Happy Christmas" I learnt this gimmick few years ago and have been using it for gospel sharing during Christmas time. It all stems from an ancient Christmas Carol with the first verse as "God rests Ye Merry, Gentlemen; Let's nothing you dismay: ..... So "Merry" in the the olden English does not mean happy and is used as a noun meaning "power rendered as a gift by God." And this gift of power actually refers to the birth of Jesus to become a perfect man but died on the cross according to His plan to take our place to receive the punishment of sin of eternal suffering in the lake of Fire in Hell. Most people will find it amazing to learn about this biblical history of the word "Merry". IN the nine divine appointment I got to day as recap below, yu will find how often I use this gimmick to start the chat even facing initial rejection.
1) George a slide back local Aussie Christian who was baptized as a baby but having showed no sign of born again and is completely without assurance of salvation. I quickly led him to revisit the mechanism of salvation that it was all made possible by the sacrificial death of Jesus to take our place to receive the punishment of sin. So it is 100% the credit of Jesus's work but none on our work. He gladly thanks me for this clarification.
2) Shinee an UQ master of Electrical Engineering and father from India took the Christmas tract from Johnny so I followed up asking if I could share with them about this tract. They show initial no interest but I used the Merry Christmas Gimmick to let them ask me back why. To my great surprise, the Hindu daughter answered in glee that it means God, which is correct along the line that it represents the gift of God as kind of power from Christ to bring us eternal life. I told the father that Shinee should need no more Christmas gift as she has already got the most precious and eternal one from Christ. Though there was not enough time for me to elaborate more on the gospel which I believe the tract will help them to understand more. But I could feel God has readily captured the heart of Shinee with the backing of the father. Their mood was so high that they felt comfortable to take selfie with me even the bus already arrived.
3) An Old Aussie fellow knows the merry Christmas Carol but not t he biblical meaning and traditions. He really show great amazement to learn about this facts. Again the bus came too quick for me to elaborate more.
5) Heidi a Catholic Christian from Peru originally showed no interest so she rejected Winnie. I used the Merry Christmas Gimmick to break the ice and had a meaningful chat to find out her understanding of salvation is incomplete and without assurance. She was grateful after hearing my clarification.
6) Sylvester from Kenya, was responsive to my approach and was willing to have a chat. But again the bus spoiled my chance though he took a tract and would read it later. I had a gut feeling he is a Christian.
7) A Girl from China responded to my Merry Christmas greeting which allowed me to have a short but useful chat with her about the Gospel.
8) A die heart young man looks like Chinese but appeared to be English speaking. He turned down Winnie, declined to chat with Johnny and finally still gave me a cold face despite I greeted him with Merry Christmas. But God made him to take a Christian tract finally from Johnny.
9) Another lady from China initially also rejected both Winnie and Johnny but I gave it a go while she was waiting before the traffic light to greeted her "Merry Christmas" then asking the follow up question. She was glad to learn about this and was soften to talk but the traffic light turn green that she had to go. Pray that God will have follow up work on her.
ç¬¬ä¸€ä½ é‡åˆ°çš„æ˜¯æ¾³æ´²å¹´é’äººï¼ŒSing, åˆæ™‚ä¸é¡˜æ„è½ï¼Œæˆ‘å•ä»–ç‚ºä½•æœ‰è–èª•ç¯€ï¼ŒçœŸæ£ç›®çš„æ˜¯ä»€éº½ï¼Ÿè·Ÿç€æˆ‘ä¾¿å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™ä»–ã€‚
ç¬¬äºŒä½ï¼ŒSamanthaï¼Œä¾†è‡ª Singapore, ç•¶æˆ‘è¬›è¿°ç¦éŸ³ç»™å¥¹æ™‚ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œæˆ‘ä¾¿å•å¥¹ ï¼Œæ»å¾Œå¯å¦ä¸Šå¤©å ‚ï¼Œæœ‰ä½•è§£é‡‹ã€‚å¥¹ èª¬å¹«åŠ©ä»–äººï¼Œåšå¤šçš„å–„äº‹ ï¼Œä¾¿å¯ä»¥ä¸Šå¤©å ‚ã€‚æˆ‘èª¬æœ€é‡è¦çš„æ˜¯è€¶ç©Œæ»åœ¨åå—æž¶ä¸Šï¼Œç¬¬ä¸‰å¤©å¾žæ»è£å¾©æ´»ã€‚ æˆ°å‹ç½ªæƒ¡ï¼Œ å„Ÿé‚„æˆ‘å€‘çš„ç½ªå‚µã€‚æˆ‘æƒ³ç»§ç»è¬›ä¸‹åŽ»ï¼Œä½†å·´å£«åˆ°é”ã€‚
ç¬¬å…ä½ï¼ŒKelvin, ä¸åœ‹ä¾†çš„ UQ å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œè½å®Œç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œä»–èª¬æœƒæƒ³æƒ³ã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Dec 8, 2020 from 1330 -1500.
It was a very fine afternoon with cloud blocking the fierce summer sun and cool breeze blowing through the bus stop area. Johnny joined us after a week of family holiday to form the regular team of three. Again God used us to form good team work. Johnny was the frontline person making the first contact with many gospel targets though resulted in initial rejection yet many of them will change their mind and let us have a chat with some of them when they got to the bus stop. I gave most of the opportunities to Winnie first as my mouth is still tend to be too dry for long chat. Nevertheless, I still manged to have 6 divine appointments as recap below: -
1) A Chinese student rejected Johnny's tract then me as well later at the bus stop. I still managed to be friend with him and finally he took the tract when the bus came.
2) An Indian man approached by Winnie first but declined to chat. Yet later when I noticed he read the tract right away. So I tried to approach him which he responded positively for a chat. Unfortunately, the arrival of the bus cut our conversation short.
3) Johnny from è˜å·ž Lanzhou and his girl friend from è¥¿å¯§ were initially approached by Johnny Hiseh. Johnny was fine for a chat but here girl friend dragged him away. When they got to the bus stop, I let Winnie to approach them first. But God moved me to join them when I heard them asking if Winnie is form Hong Kong. As soon as I join them and knew that Johnny is from Lanzhou, we connected right away. He claimed he is atheist and I did not rebuke this as it is a choice of freedom of religion. After a brief relationship building, I was able to share the nutshell of the gospel to him and he did listen attentively. ç„¡ç¥žè«– Meantime, Winnie told me that the girl friends actually has more Christian background claiming she has read the whole Bible yet she show comparatively more rejection that her atheist boyfriend.
4) Then came Allan the Catholic background Christian. Yet he is a fans of OPN 513 and he has been attracted to watch the online evangelism posted on Needgod.com. He is a spirit filled person. He said before he cross the road , he saw Johnny he felt the Spirit told him Johnny is the Operation 513 team member. So he took a few tracts from Johnny but did not stop to chat with him. Rather, when he walked toward the bus stop , he immediately identified me as the OPN 513 people so he showed delightful expression and point toward the sky to God which I did not understand initially. But when I saw him read the tracts he got from Johnny then I was moved to approached him. I did the assurance of salvation diagnosis and found him 100% clear about his salvation. Despite of his Catholic background, his disciple training material and program are all from the protestant camp. I asked him about the view on Mary that Catholic people used to think she was a divine figure second only to God and Jesus that deserved worship. Allan clearly said no and affirm many of his fellow Catholic Christian share the same view. So it was a real comfort to know about the real modern Catholic view of Bible doctrine and theological issues. I encourage him to join our street evangelism perhaps at King George Square.
5) Two guys initially had rejected Winnie for a chat. But I approached them again adn found that they had chats with the KGS team many times before. I anyway followed up to check his feedback and was delighted to fnd that at least he admitted being a good person alone is not enough to save us from hell punishment.
6) Finally I chatted with a guy and he also said he got tract hand had chat with our KGS team. I still managed to refresh his memory on the need for Jesus to take our place to receive eternal death punishment at hell before the bus came.
1) æœ€åˆé‡ä¸Šä¸€ç”·ä¸€å¥³ï¼Œå¾žä¼Šæ‹‰å…‹ä¾†çš„ï¼Œåˆæ™‚ä¸é¡˜æ„è½ï¼Œæˆ‘å•ä»–å€‘èªè˜è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£å—Žï¼Ÿæ²’æœ‰å›žç”ã€‚è·Ÿç€æˆ‘ä¾¿è¬›è¿°è€¶ç©Œçš„å¥½æ¶ˆæ¯ç»™ä»–å€‘ã€‚ä»–å€‘èª¬æœƒç»†å¿ƒ çš„æƒ³æƒ³ã€‚
2) Trish, æ¾³æ´²å°‘å¥³ ï¼Œç•¶æˆ‘å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å¥¹æ™‚ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ ï¼Œæˆ‘æ¸¬ç¤ºå¥¹æœ‰å¦å¾—æ•‘çš„ç¢ºæ“šã€‚æˆ‘ä¾¿å•å¥¹ï¼Œæ»å€™å¯ä»¥ä¸Šå¤©å ‚å—Žï¼Ÿå¥¹è‚¯å®šçš„èª¬å¯ä»¥ï¼Œé‚„è§£é‡Šã€‚å¥¹æ˜¯100% å¾—æ•‘çš„åŸºç£å¾’ã€‚é‚„æŽ¥å—æˆ‘ç»™å¥¹çš„å–®å¼µå‚³ç»™å¥¹çš„æœ‹å‹ã€‚
3) ä¸åœ‹ä¾†çš„ä¸€å°æƒ…ä¾£, Johnny ä¾†è‡ªè˜å·ž Lanzhou ,å¥³å‹ä¾†è‡ªè¥¿å¯§ ã€‚ä»–å€‘ç•¥æ‡‚åŸºç£æ•™ï¼Œæ£ç•¶æˆ‘èˆ‡ä»–å€‘è¬›è¿°ç¦éŸ³çš„æ™‚å€™ï¼Œé—œç‰§å¸«ä¾†åˆ°ï¼Œæˆ‘å€‘ä¾¿åˆ†é–‹å€¾è«‡ï¼Œé—œç‰§å¸«èˆ‡ç”·çš„è¬›ï¼Œæˆ‘èˆ‡å¥³çš„è¬›è§£ç¦éŸ³ã€‚å¥¹çŸ¥é“äºžç•¶èˆ‡å¤å¨ƒï¼Œé‚„é–²è®€éŽè–ç»ã€‚ ä½†ä¸çŸ¥é“ç”šéº½æ˜¯ç½ªï¼Œè€¶ç©Œç‚ºä½•ä¾†åˆ°ä¸–ä¸Šã€‚æˆ‘è©³ç»†è§£è§£ç»™å¥¹ã€‚è¬›å®Œå¾Œï¼Œå·´å£«åˆ°é”ã€‚æ„Ÿè¬ç¥ž è®“æˆ‘è¶³å¤Ÿæ™‚é–“è¬›è¿°ç¦éŸ³ã€‚
æ„Ÿè¬è®šç¾Žä¸»ï¼Œä»Šå¤©é‡åˆ°çš„ï¼Œåˆæ™‚éƒ½ä¸é¡˜æ„è½ï¼Œä½†ç•¶æˆ‘é–‹å£è¬›æ™‚ï¼Œè–éˆè‡¨åˆ°ä»–å€‘èº«ä¸Šï¼Œå„äººéƒ½è½åˆ°å…¨ç¦éŸ³ã€‚é¡˜ç¥ž è³œç¦ç»™ä»Šå¤©è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³äººå£«ï¼Œèªç½ª æ‚”æ”¹ å›žè½‰ æ¸å‘ç¥žã€‚é˜¿å€‘ï¼
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday December 1, 2020 from 1330 - 1500
It was a challenging day with Hung and Winnie only to serve at Toowong while Johnny was on family trip at interstate. The temperature soared up to 33C or even higher around our street evangelism venue with lot of concrete building around. It seriously affected the mood of the pedestrians to stop for a chat. Every one wanted to hide and stay under the limited shade behind the Bus stop. But the grace of God was sufficient that some rejected us initially had changed their heart to have a chat with us with mixed result in God's hand according to His plan. At the end, I have 8 conversations while Winnie had 6 as recapped below.
1) Middle Eastern young man who claimed to have chatted with me before, but I nevertheless still made a revision on the Good Person issue with him to refresh his memory on the need to trust in Jesus.
2)Woman in red reject to chat but later soften to take a tract to read.
3)Teresa a local Aussie lady immediately recognized me and even repeat the question I asked her as a Christian. So there was not much need for a revision as the bus came soon.
4) Sarah a Vietnam/ Australian cross breed from a Christian family of Anglican background. She was approached by Winnie first. She has the basic understanding of Christian faith though still falling short of 100 % assurance of salvation. But she got the point after my minor effort of clarification.
5) A Muslim Couple with Husband called Mohammad who appeared friendly for a chat. He has some trivial knowledge of Christianity, as such he expects us to have basic knowledge of the Islamic faith as well. I admitted this attitude of openness but after all there is absolute truth that cannot be comprised. Then our conversation was ended at this point in time when the bus arrived.
6) An Indian UQ student named Sign stopped for a short chat under the scorching sun. THe heat really did not good for mood to learn and share. He after all was patience enough to finish hearing the gospel.
7) A Chinese couple were happy to chat which was rare. But by the grace of God, I finished the sharing of the nutshell of Gospel emphasizing that the ultimate requirement for heaven is perfection.
8) Finally, a UQ student Jia Jia, who was born in Beijing China but has been brought up here as an ABC who took a tract and read it immediately despite initial rejection to chat. After he finished reading, I was able to connect with him to have a chat to go deeper in the issue of sin and judgement. He ended up greatly impressed by the message.
æ„Ÿè¬ä¸» ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¦é¢†ï¼Œè®“æˆ‘é‡ä¸Šå…äººå‚³ç¦éŸ³çš„æ©Ÿæœƒã€‚ Amy, åœŸç”Ÿè¯äººï¼Œåˆæ™‚ä¸é¡˜æ„è½ï¼Œæˆ‘å•å¥¹èªè˜è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£å—Žï¼Ÿè·Ÿç€å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å¥¹ã€‚å¥¹å¾ˆç•™å¿ƒè½ç€æ¯ä¸€å¥è©±ï¼Œç›¸ä¿¡è–éˆçš„è©±èªžï¼Œå·²ç»è§¸å‹•å¥¹çš„å¿ƒï¼Œç›¸ä¿¡å¾ˆå¿«å¥¹æœƒå›žè½‰æ¸å‘ç¥žã€‚Sarah æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œåˆæ™‚è¦ºå¾—è‡ªå·±æœªå¤ å®Œç¾Žï¼Œæœªå¿…å¯ä»¥ä¸Šå¤©å ‚ã€‚ä½†æˆ‘èª¬ä¿¡é è€¶ç©Œï¼Œç¥‚ä¿è¡€èƒ½æ´—æ·¨æˆ‘å€‘çš„ç½ªï¼Œç»å°å¯ä»¥ä¸Šå¤©å ‚ã€‚è·Ÿç€é—œç‰§å¸«ä¾† å†è©³è¿°ç»™å¥¹ã€‚Sandra ä¸åœ‹å°‘å¥³ï¼Œè½å®Œç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œæœƒæƒ³æƒ³ã€‚æ¾³æ´²å°‘å¥³ï¼Œä¸æƒ³è½ã€‚åœ¨å¥¹çœ‹å–®å¼µæ™‚ï¼Œæˆ‘åœ¨å¥¹èº«é‚Šè¬›è¿°ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œç›¼æœ›è–éˆèº…å‹•å¥¹ã€‚Vivian, å°åº¦å¥³åã€‚è¬›è¿°å…¨ç¦éŸ³ç»™å¥¹ã€‚äºŽç‡•ï¼Œä¸åœ‹å°‘å¥³ï¼Œè½å®Œå…¨ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œå¥¹æœƒç»†å¿ƒæƒ³æƒ³ï¼Œè‡ªå·±æ˜¯å¦çœŸçš„éœ€è¦è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£ã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowng Village on Tuesday Nov 24 2020 from 1330 to 1500
It was a very warm Summer afternoon. By the grace of God , Johnny, Hung and Winnie can manage to turn up to serve the Lord as a team despite both Winnie (hearing aid needs adjustment) and Hung (has to avoid scorching sun after having begun the Narrow band light treatment for skin problem). ON top of the personal weakness, Hung forgot to bring his iphone. So only very few photoes had been taken for Johnny and Winnie while both of them had opportunities to take photo for me. The progress and pace of out reach was much slow due to the scorching high noon sun. But we all had managed to get into conversation with around 7 persons as recap below.
1) Tom - after several rejection by several Chinese students, here came Tom who also showed initial resistance to hear the gospel. Actually he refused to take the tract which was offered first by Johnny at the traffic light , then me at the bus stop. But God still softened his heart to let me chat with him as an Alumni of UQ and my life witness how I came to Christ. So gospel was also shared before the bus arrived. Trust he will bre in God's good hand closer to the D day of his salvation.
2) Oliver was once approached by Winnie some weeks ago. I still took the chance to revise and review on his status. I also introduced him to join Power to Change week day physical meeting on the campus.
is a Christian, but she failed the test of assurance of salvation by 10%. She only have 90% assurance which is because she though she is still not yet perfect. After my explanation of the 3 fold deliverance as God's package deal for salvation. She now understood after receiving Christ and be saved as a born again Christian, we are yet to be perfect by the work of God through the Holy Spirit. This as this work in progress stage, it is normal that we will be seen not perfect and will failed the test of God committing sin. Yet this is within God's plan as such it will not affect the 100% assurance of salvation by Christ that changed our identity from enemy of God back to Children of God or His heavenly citizen. Sarah was delighted to be able to have 100 % assurance of salvation as the bus came.
4) Lily is an UQ student as well as Migrant from Afghanistan. Winnie first approached her and did the Are you a Good Person Test. I followed up to reinforce the power of Jesus salvation. She did show pressure from Muslim faith that is too hard for her to change here faith from Islamic to Christianity. But I advised her in some Muslin Country, missionary was successful to convert Muslim to Christians with culture of worship remains unchanged but with the God head changed to Jesus. Pray for God's continuous work on Lily.
5) John is a senior person on wheel chair. He is a typical country Aussie with humor. When I asked him as a Good Person, can he go to heaven. He asked me back if General Secretary Xi can go. I took the chance teo say yest if he has a moment to repent in his life time. He switched to a place with more shade to continue with our conversation till the bus came. I stayed with him to get him on to the bus together with the bus driver lady to show him the love of Jesus.
Here is the recap by Winnie for the 7 persons she contacted to day.
æ„Ÿè¬ä¸» ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¦é¢†ï¼Œè®“æˆ‘æœ‰æ©Ÿæœƒ å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™ä¸ƒäººã€‚æœ‰å°å°¼çš„å¥³å£«ï¼Œå…©ä½å°åº¦å¥³å£«ï¼Œä¸åœ‹å°‘å¥³ï¼Œå°æ¹¾å°‘å¥³ï¼Œæ¾³æ´²ç”·å£«åŠå°‘å¥³ã€‚ä»–å€‘éƒ½è½äº†å…¨ç¦éŸ³å’ŒæŽ¥å—å–®å¼µï¼Œè¦æ™‚é–“æƒ³æƒ³ã€‚é¡˜ç¥ž æ‰“é–‹ä»–å€‘å¿ƒé–€ï¼ŒæŽ¥å—ä¸»è€¶ç¨£åŸºç£ç‚ºæ•‘ä¸–ä¸»ã€‚é˜¿å€‘ï¼
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday Nov 17, 2020 from 1330 to 1500
It was a day of grace with storm and rain pouring down in the middle of our way of street evangelism. In the beginning before the storm came, we had relatively very limited chance to stop people for a chat. Some hurried away to avoid the forth coming storm with thundering rooming in a distance. God did not let this happen without a reason. Winnie and I had unexpected fellowship time to share experience and testimony. But when the storm came, many people were forced to gather under the bus station with limited sheltering space. Then all three of us were fully occupied with conversations that we were all too busy to take photo for each others. At the end , we possibly collectively reached out to 20 odd persons.
Team work was also orchestrated by God in a prominent way. Some were first approached by Johnny taking a tract but did not stop yet were followed up by us successfully after they got to the bus stop. Like wise, some failed to have been stopped by us yet got a long chat with Johnny.(*)
(*) æ„Ÿè¬å¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸çš„å¸¶é ˜ï¼Œä»Šå¤©åœ¨è¡—ä¸Šå‚³ç¦éŸ³çš„æ™‚å€™ï¼Œé‡åˆ°ä¸€ä½å¥³ç”Ÿå¾žå—äº¬ä¾†UQ è®€æ›¸çš„è¬åŒå¸ï¼Œå¥¹è½åˆ°å¯©åˆ¤æ—¥è¦ä¸‹åœ°ç„ï¼Œå¥¹ç¬‘ç¬‘çš„èªªï¼šã€Œ æœ‰ä»€éº¼å¥½æ€•çš„ï¼Œã€éš¨å¾Œèˆ‰èµ·æ»¿æ˜¯è‡ªæ®ºåˆ€ç—•çš„å·¦æ‰‹çµ¦æˆ‘çœ‹ã€‚æˆ‘è¢«é€™èˆ‰å‹•åš‡äº†ä¸€è·³ã€‚æˆ‘ä¾¿å®‰æ…°å¥¹ï¼Œå‘Šè¨´å¥¹ç”Ÿå‘½çš„å¯è²´ã€‚ä¹Ÿå°‡ä¸»è€¶ç©Œçš„è©±å‘Šè¨´å¥¹ã€‚æˆ‘å€‘è«‡äº†ä¸€æœƒã€‚å¥¹è½åˆ°äº†ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œè«‹ç‚ºè¬åŒå¸ä¾†ç¦±å‘Šï¼Œæ±‚ä¸Šå¸å®‰æ…°ã€æ†æ†«ã€æ‹¯æ•‘å¥¹ã€‚
Recap below are the battle log of mine and Winnie.
1) Kale a Korean UQ student who took a tract from Johnny but was approached by me for a full gospel sharing. He was born in Switzerland but came to Adelaide first then to Brisbane for study at UQ. He has no religion but was very receptive to the Gospel.
2) Chatted with a few Beauty school students after they got tracts from Johnny. One of them , an Aussie girl had a long chat with Johnny. The other excused themselves for class in the building behind the bus stop. Many of them were Islanders and from India.
3) Then I caught up with a Mozambique Christian. He only has 80% of assurance of salvation. So I quickly clarified with him that the reason we are saved is by grace through faith in Christ alone. He delightfully thanks for my clarification.
4) A Malaysian Mum Wendy was first approached by Winnie. She told Winnie she is a Christian as such Winnie just let go. But she was detained at the bus stop by the sudden pouring down of rain. So I had chance to approach her again to check here with the two diagnosis questions. She does has 100% assurance for the right reason of the sacrificial grace of Jesus. She now worships at the Hope Church in UQ with ehr son. She actually needed to move on to meet her son at the Toowong Village to ride home together for care and safety sake.
5) An Aussie girl called Egypt was receptive to listen to the gospel. Time was just barely enough to give her the nutshell though the prospect for her to understand and has a repentant heart to accept Christ as her saviour.
6) Hannah ws from America which I only learned as the end. She hd initial reluctance to listen to the Gospel but God moved me to unarmed her resistant attitude and finally turned very receptive to the Gospel. SHe promised to read the tract and ponder deeper in her heart to make this important decision of her life time.
7) An Aussie lady stopped for a brief chat but finally hurried away as she was afraid of the looming storm.
Recap below are the account of WInnie's eight divine appointments: --
ç¬¬äºŒä½æ˜¯æ¾³æ´²å¥³å£«ï¼ŒHelen, ç•¶æˆ‘è¬›å®Œç¦éŸ³ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œæˆ‘é‹ç”¨é—œç‰§å¸«æ–¹æ³• æ¸¬ç¤ºå¥¹ ï¼Œå¥¹å¥½è‚¯å®šçš„å›žç” ä¸€å®šæœƒä¸Šå¤©å ‚ã€‚é‚„æŽ¥å—æˆ‘ç»™å¥¹å–®å¼µä¾†å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å…¶ä»–äººã€‚æ„Ÿè°¢ä¸»ã€‚
ç¬¬ä¸‰ä½æ˜¯æ¾³æ´²è€å©¦äººï¼Œåˆæ™‚ä¸æƒ³è½ï¼Œæˆ‘å•å¥¹èªè˜è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£å—Žï¼Ÿè·Ÿç€å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å¥¹ã€‚æˆ‘å¾žç¥ž å‰µé€ è¬ç‰©å¤©åœ° è·Ÿç€é˜¿ç•¶ï¼Œå¤å¨ƒçŠ¯ç½ªã€‚é“è‡³æˆ‘å€‘ä¸€å‡ºç”Ÿï¼Œä¾¿æ˜¯ç½ªäººã€‚è€¶ç©Œé™ä¸–ï¼Œæ»åœ¨åå—æž¶ä¸Š ï¼Œä¸‰å¤©å¾©æ´»ã€‚æ˜¯ç‚ºæ‹¯æ•‘æˆ‘å€‘ï¼Œè„±é›¢ç½ªã€‚è©³ç»†è¬›è§£ç»™å¥¹ã€‚å¥¹è½äº†ï¼Œå•æˆ‘è¦æ€Žæ¨£åšã€‚æˆ‘å«å¥¹åŽ»é™„è¿‘æ•™æœƒï¼Œæ‰¾ç‰§å¸«ã€‚è·Ÿç€é²äº›ç‰§å¸«æœƒç‚ºä½ æ–½æ´—ï¼Œè–éˆä¾¿æœƒé€²å…¥ä½ å¿ƒè£ï¼Œä½ ä¾¿æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ã€‚ç•¶æˆ‘è¬›å®Œï¼Œå·´å£«åˆ°é”ã€‚
ç¬¬å››ä½æ˜¯Malaysian Mumï¼Œç•¶æˆ‘æƒ³å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å¥¹ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œè·Ÿç€é—œç‰§å¸«ä¾†åˆ° æ¸¬ç¤ºå¥¹ã€‚
ç¬¬äº”ä½æ˜¯ä¸åœ‹UQ å¸ç”Ÿï¼ŒAlice, ç•¶æˆ‘è¬›å®Œç¦éŸ³ï¼Œå¥¹é¡˜æ„åˆ°æ•™æœƒå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçœŸç†ã€‚å·´å£«åˆ°é”ã€‚
ç¬¬å…ä½æ˜¯å°åº¦ UQ å·¥ä½œå¸ç”Ÿã€‚é¡˜æ„å›žæ•™æœƒã€‚
ç¬¬ä¸ƒä½æ˜¯ä¸åœ‹é’å¹´ï¼ŒJoe, ä½›æ•™å¾’ï¼Œæˆ‘èª¬ä½›æ•™è¦è¡Œå–„ï¼Œç©ç¦å¾·ã€‚ä½†åŸºç£æ•™æ˜¯è¬›ä¿¡é è€¶ç©Œï¼Œä¾¿å¾—æ•‘ã€‚æœªè¬›å®Œï¼Œå·´å£«åˆ°é”ã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday Nov 9, 2020 from 1330 to 1500
It was a very fruitful afternoon with the three of us Johnny , Winnie and Hung serving together as a team. All of us had got numerous chance of long chats with good results. For instance, the first chat that Johnny had led to a conversion readily. It was also an afternoon of apologetic discussion with people of deep catholic Muslim and Jehovah Witness background.
Recap herewith is my six divine appointments : -
1) MacLaylup is a country girl from Townsville to study here at UQ. She is from a Christian family. But she came to faith by herself as an adult. She claimed to have 100% assurance of faith after initial hesitation as it seems to be of spiritual realm issue that people seldom contemplate above it., she anyway asserted that she is 100% sure she is saved but the reason is not clean cut just have faith in God. After some hints and guidance, she eventually understood her reason of salvation is purely because of Jesus only as such she should have 100% assurance of salvation. After that ,she was drawn deeper in understanding why Christians are not yet perfect after conversion as it is part of God's three fold salvation plan that the redemptive grace of Jesus only changed our identity back as God's people. It enables God to exercise His sovereign power in our life to start the sanctification work to transform us back to perfect through the work of the Holy Spirit. She was so grateful for the educative conversation and was delighted to take a selfie with me.
2) Betty a Chinese non believer girl took tract from Johnny but did not stop to chat. Until she arrived at the bus stop, God changed her mind to stop and listen to my full gospel presentation. She found it logical and sensible. I introduced her to join Power to Change even if she is still at the stage of seeking.
3) Juline an old lady who did not prepare to stop claiming she got the tract and had a conversation with Winnie last week. She thanked us anyway indicating she is a Buddhist as such there is no need for Christianity. I anyway felt the urge to share again the nutshell of the gospel and was able to convinced her that even Buddhist need Jesus. She was impressed and promised to ponder seriously and thank for my sincerity to share the importance to be saved by Jesus.
4) Then a couple of Chinese guy and Aussie girl carrying heavy shopping goods getting passed Johnny without stopping. I anyway approached them when they got to the bus stop. The Aussie girl was more open while the Chinese Guy was not so keen to hear the Gospel. I anyway rushed to give them the nutshell but cut short by the arrival of the bus.
5) Betty another UQ students unexpectedly stopped to chat. She was from Chongxiang showed great receptiveness to the gospel. She also was happy to take the Power to Change info slip to get in touch with them.
6) Fiona is a very serious Catholic Christian with the righteous attitude to defend for the orthodox Catholic belief against all biased and distorted accusation on their faith. She was impressed with my opened attitude to give her the benefit of the doubt to see what is her perspective of orthodox Catholic belief that has long been misinterpreted by Protestant Christian. She came specially for me and give me a list of information source as well as Catholic Father that I can make inquiry with.
As for Winnie, she had 9 conversations as recap below that kept her very busy throughout the 80 minutes of ministry time.
æ„Ÿè¬ä¸»ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¶é ˜ï¼Œè®“æˆ‘é‡åˆ°ä¹äººå‚³ç¦éŸ³çš„æ©Ÿæœƒã€‚ä»Šå¤©æœ‰å…ä½æ˜¯ä¾†è‡ªä¸åœ‹ï¼Œä¸€ä½æ˜¯é¦¬ä¾†è¥¿äºžï¼Œä¸€ä½æ˜¯è²å¾‹å®¾èˆ‡æ¾³æ´²æ··è¡€å…’ï¼Œä¸€ä½æ˜¯æ¾³æ´²å©¦å¥³ã€‚ ç¬¬ä¸€ä½ï¼ŒGloria,UQ å¸ç”Ÿã€‚è½å®Œç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œé¡˜æ„åŽ»æ•™æœƒå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçœŸç†ã€‚ ç¬¬äºŒä½åå«èŠï¼Œé¦¬ä¾†è¥¿äºžå¥³å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œéœ€è¦æ™‚é–“æƒ³æƒ³ã€‚ ç¬¬ ä¸‰åŠç¬¬å››ä½ä¹Ÿæ˜¯ä¸åœ‹ç•™å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œè¬›å®Œç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œ å·´å£«åˆ°é€¹ã€‚ ç¬¬äº”ä½ï¼ŒMaryï¼ŒUQ å¸ç”Ÿã€‚è½å®Œç¦éŸ³ï¼Œæœƒç»†å¿ƒæƒ³æƒ³ã€‚ ç¬¬å…ä½ï¼ŒBenda,ä¸åœ‹ç•™å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œä¹Ÿæ˜¯éœ€è¦æ™‚é–“æƒ³æ¸…æ¥šã€‚ ç¬¬ä¸ƒä½ï¼ŒJoe, è²å¾‹å®¾èˆ‡æ¾³æ´²æ··è¡€å…’ï¼Œæ˜Žç™½æˆ‘å€‘æ˜¯ç½ªäººï¼Œéœ€è¦è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£æ‹¯æ•‘ã€‚æœƒçœ‹å®Œå–®å¼µå¾Œï¼Œæ€æƒ³é€™å€‹å•é¢˜ã€‚ ç¬¬å…«ä½æ¾³æ´²å¥³å£«ï¼Œå¤©ä¸»æ•™å¾’ï¼Œæˆ‘å€‘è«‡è«–å¾ˆé•·æ™‚é–“é—œæ–¼åŸºç£æ•™èˆ‡å¤©ä¸»æ•™çš„åˆ†åˆ«ã€‚å¾Œä¾†å¥¹ä¹Ÿèˆ‡é—œç‰§å¸«è«‡è«–é€™å•é¢˜ã€‚ ç¬¬ä¹ä½ï¼Œä¸åœ‹å¥³å£«ï¼Œæœƒæƒ³æ¸…æ¥šå…è´¹ç¦®ç‰©åŠå¤©å ‚èˆ‡åœ°ç„å•é¢˜ã€‚ æ„Ÿè¬è®šç¾Žä¸»ï¼é¡˜ç¥žèµç¦ç»™ä»Šå¤©è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³çš„äººå£«ï¼Œæ‰“é–‹å¿ƒé–€ï¼ŒæŽ¥å—è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£ç‚ºæ•‘ä¸–ä¸»ã€‚é˜¿å€‘ï¼
Recap herewith is the summary by Johnny Hsieh
æ„Ÿè¬å¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸çš„å¸¶é ˜å’Œç¥ç¦ï¼Œä»ŠåˆToowong çš„è¡—é ç¦éŸ³äº‹å·¥æœ‰ã„§ä½å¾žè˜‡æ ¼è˜ä¾†çš„UQå¸ç”Ÿ Wirllè½å®Œç¦éŸ³ä¹‹å¾Œé¡˜æ„ä¿¡é ä¸»è€¶ç©Œã€‚è«‹ç‚ºä»–ç¦±å‘Šï¼Œå¦æœ‰Isaac æ¾³æ´²é’å¹´ï¼Œé‚„æœ‰ä¸€ä½å¼µå§“JW è€¶å’Œè¯è¦‹è‰äººçš„å¥³ä¿¡å¾’è©¦è‘—æƒ³æ”¹è®Šæˆ‘çš„ä¿¡ä»°ï¼Œ æˆ‘æ‹¿å‡ºæ‰‹æ©Ÿä¸Šçš„è–ç¶“èˆ‡å¥¹è¨Žè«–ã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday November 3, 2020 from 1330 to 1500
Today Winnie could not come as her hearing aid was out of order taken to repair that can be back next Monday. So only Johnny and Hung teamed up to serve again at the Benson Street Bus Stop. The afternoon sun was very bright though temperature was 28C, but the backdrop condition was a bit rough for street evangelism. People all tried to hide under shaded area to avoid the high noon scorching sun. As a result, both of us had less than average number of completer chats. Nevertheless, God still had His sovereign Will and Plan
For me, I spent some time to catch up with Mark Reeve before I had the five divine appointments of which the chat with a Catholic Christian seems to have a special apologetic bearing that will continue in to next weeks or so as the lady Fiona seemed to have been impressed by our steadfastness to share the good news which she thought a right perception of the Catholic catechism would make the message more complete. I was inspired by God to lend her a listening ears first. So next week she would bring some more reference info to share with me.
Recap below are the four other conversations.
1) Waruna a UQ student from Sri Lanka who claimed himself to be a Buddhist. As usual, I did not attack his religion belief and assert that all religion are good but only good at appealing people to be a good person. Yet none of the world religion provide solution to the judgment of sin. He was convinced, but the bus just came to end our chat.
2) A student from China ä¸åœ‹å¸ç”Ÿ, he was also all receptive to the gospel shared éƒ½å°. Only leave it to God the convert him at His time.
3) Laxa of Scottish origin was from Sydney. She has never hear Gospel before. She was with another Caribbean girl who left her key at the shopping centre. Thus Laxa was left at the bus station to have a thorough chat with me. She was also fully convinced by the gospel. I encouraged her to get in touch with Power to Change if she finally decided to accept Christ or at least want to pursue. When the Caribbean girl came back, she refused to take our tract as such it was obvious the act of God to send her away for me to have a deep chat with Laxa.
4) Billy a self proclaimed Vegan. Johnny chatted with him first and I joined later. He was baptized as a baby, and he admitted that means nothing. He seemed to think good deeds or good life style may play an important factor in salvation. It was a pity we did not have more time to correct his wrong understanding because of the arrival of the bus.