Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday July 28, 2020 from 1330 - 1500
We were over joy to have Yan Chang from Toowong Baptist joining us through invitation of Johnny. Naturally she partnered with Johnny to observe and learn how to do street evangelism partly by our skill but mainly by the power of God through the work of the Holy Spirit in us to stop the right person at the right moment sowing the seed of Gospel. God repeated His trick like last week testing our faith and patience to wait before him. Despite we have opening prayer every time before we started as a team, this time , God let no one stop for a chat for the initial 15-20min. It was OK for Johnny and Yan as Johnny was taking the time to teach Yan. But for us, we knew we have to initiate a second tier of prayer. So Winnie took up to pray for divine appointments. And really soon after that, both Winnie and me as a team and Johnny and Yan as another team started having gospel sharing opportunities. Johnny had four long chats while Winnie had Eight chats reaching out to 10 people as shared below in Chinese with my English translation.
As for me, I still played an inactive role only getting overflow gospel targets if everyone else were engaged in gospel conversation. As a result I only had four short conversations as recap below.
1) Esther an UQ student from Venezuela. She took the tract from Winnie but walk on. So I asked if I can walk with her for a while to share about the tract which she agreed. After a while, She declared she is a Christian but failed the diagnosis test having no assurance of salvation. So even though she was in a hurry, I was able to get her understand our salvation was the work of Christ and Christ alone that we only need to accept it by grace through faith. She acknowledged it with thanks and went home with peace in her mind.
2) Daniel, a local Aussie from NSW, again took a tract from Winnie but did not stop. So I asked for his permission to share the gospel with him and he politely stopped for a while. So, basically he is a non-believer and heard the Gospel for the first time. He found it sensible and logical to admit he is a sinner despite also a good person and he needs Jesus to take his place for the punishment of sin. He promise to pursue God when he get back to NSW. He is a mechanic but caught locked up here in Queensland because of the Covic -19 .
3) I Followed up with a Singapore girl whom Winnie had approached. She is a Catholic background Christian who has noa assurance of salvation. SO I help her to know that she is saved by grace through faith in Christ alone so as to help her to establish 100% assurance of salvation in Christ.
4) A local Aussie men in black graciously took my tract and happy to listen to my gospel sharing. It was a pity I only had time enough for the nutshell of gospel before the bus came. Trust in God anyway for follow up work.
æ„Ÿè¬è®šç¾Žä¸» ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¶é¢†ã€‚æˆ‘å€‘åˆ°é”å‚³ç¦éŸ³çš„åœ°é»žå¾Œï¼Œç‰äº†15 åˆ†é˜ï¼Œéƒ½æ²’æœ‰äººé¡˜æ„æŽ¥å—å–®ç« åŠç•™ä¸‹è½ç¦éŸ³ã€‚é—œç‰§å¸«å«æˆ‘ç¦±å‘Šï¼Œæ±‚ä¸»å¸¦é ˜ã€‚è·Ÿç€å¾ˆå¤šäººéƒ½é¡˜æ„ç•™ä¸‹è½ï¼ŒåŠå›žæ•™æœƒã€‚
ç¬¬ä¸€åŠç¬¬äºŒä½æ˜¯ä¸åœ‹ä¾†ï¼ŒUQ å¸ç”Ÿã€‚Fay å’ŒLisaã€‚Lisa æ˜¯ä¸Šæµ·ä¾†çš„ã€‚ä»–å€‘éƒ½æ˜¯æœªèžç¦éŸ³ï¼Œè½å®Œäº†æˆ‘è¬›çš„ï¼ŒæŽ¥å—å…è´¹ç¦®ç‰©ï¼Œé¡˜æ„åˆ°æ•™æœƒå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçœŸç†ã€‚ The first and second are UQ students Fay and Lisa from Shanghai. They heard the gospel for the first time and were willing to go to church near by in St Lucia.
ç¬¬ä¸‰ä½æ˜¯ä¸€å¤©ä¸»æ•™èƒŒæ™¯çš„æ¾³æ´²è¾²æ‘å©¦å¥³,è‡ªä»¥ç‚ºå¾—æ•‘ä½†æœªå…¨æ˜Žç™½æ•‘æ©ã€The third is a Country woman of Catholic background. She did not want to chat but took the tract and read it right away while waiting for her friend's call. Afterwards Winnie was able to have a brief chat to found out she is already a Christian but obviously not have full understanding of Salvation.
ç¬¬å››ä½ï¼Œä¸åœ‹å°‘å¥³ï¼Œè¬›äº†ä¸€åŠï¼Œå·´å£«åˆ°ä¾†ã€‚The 4th was a Chinese lady, the bus came when I only shared half of the gospel.
ç¬¬äº”ä½ï¼ŒGeorge, ä¹Ÿæ˜¯ä¸åœ‹å¸ç”Ÿï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ã€‚ç¶“éŽæˆ‘å€‘è«‡è«–æ•‘æ©å¾Œï¼Œä»–æ˜¯å®Œå…¨æ˜Žç™½ï¼Œå¾—æ•‘çš„åŸºç£å¾’ã€‚The 5th was George also an UQ student from China. After chatting, I found him a doctrinally sound Christian having correct understanding of salvation.
ç¬¬å…ä½æ˜¯ Danny, æ¾³é–€ä¾†çš„ã€‚ä¹Ÿæ˜¯ç¬¬ä¸€æ¬¡è½ç¦éŸ³ã€‚ç¥‚è½å®Œå¾Œï¼Œé¡˜æ„å›žæ•™æœƒï¼Œå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçš„çœŸç†ï¼Œæ‰èƒ½æ±ºå®šã€‚The 6th was an UQ student from Macau. He listened to the gospel for the first time. Afterwards, he was willing to accept Christ and wanted to go to church.
ç¬¬ä¸ƒä½æ˜¯ Singapore ä¾†çš„ å¤©ä¸»æ•™å¾’ï¼Œæˆ‘èª¬ åŸºç£æ•™æ˜¯ä¿¡é ä¸»è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£ï¼Œåœ¨åå—æž¶ä¸Šçš„æ•‘èµŽï¼Œåªè¦ä¿¡é ï¼Œç½ªå¾—èµ¦å…ã€‚ä¸æ˜¯é Maria åŠç¥žçˆ¶ã€‚å¾Œä¾† é—œç‰§å¸«ä¹ŸåŒå¥¹è«‡è«–æ•‘æ©ï¼Œç›¸ä¿¡ç¥‚ä¸€å®šæ˜Žç™½äº†ã€‚The 7th was an UQ student from Singapore of Catholic background.
ç¬¬å…« & ä¹ä½æ˜¯ å°åº¦å¤«å¦», ç”·æœ¬å©‰æ‹’ä½†å¦»é¡˜è½ã€‚The 8th and 9the were an Indian Couples, the man initially declined but the wife wanted to hear the gospel. Praise the Lord.
ç¬¬åä½æ¾³æ´²å¹´è€äººï¼ŒMorris, ä»–ä¹Ÿæ˜¯ç¬¬ä¸€æ¬¡è½èžç¦éŸ³ï¼Œé¡˜æ„æŽ¥å—å…è²»æ•‘æ©ï¼Œç½ªå¾—èµ¦å…ï¼Œé¡˜æ„å›žæ•Žæœƒã€‚The 8th was a local Aussie elderly man. He was glad to be approached and heard the gospel for the first time but also showed willingness to accept Christ and want to go to church.
Thanks God for His guidance and listening to our prayers for bringing above people to us to hear the gospel and to accept Christ or expressed desire to pursue knowing more about Christ.
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday July 21 from 1330 -1500
It was not yet another routine battle log. God by grace gave out some surprised divine encounters if not miracles after an initial fruitless dried period of 20 to 30 minutes. It was abnormally strange that we got 100% rejection for all the three of us as such Johnny had to resort to an extra second prayer to ask God for softening hearts and moving some elected ones to stop for a divine encounter. Believe it or not, the curse of complete rejection was lifted right away and both Johnny and Winnie started to have around 5 to 6 significant and fruit bearing conversations.
I chose to play a witnessing and supporting role on the sideline because of my cough not fully healed yet. Thus I myself only had three direct and a few more follow up chats with Johnny and Winnie as a team effort. It more so gave me a wider spiritual eye sight to see how God worked amongst us.
The work of God climaxed at the end. A Israelite Muslim man Jakob was stopped by Johnny as the last person in our 1.5 hour ministry period. He originally would have been missed out as Johnny already signaled us to quit for the day. Winnie was busy in writing her battle log note as such she failed to hear my calling for the day and started another conversation with an Aussie Lady that Johnny had just had a chat. So, Johnny could not but continue to reach out for yet another person that was Jakob. It ended up finding that he is a Jew but professing Islamic faith. Johnny was able to share the full gospel to him stressing the importance of Jesus bringing us the salvation by grace through faith. Their conversation was interrupted by a by stander who inadvertently saw me taking photo of Johnny and Jakob. So when we finally all finished and on our way back to Toowong Village for the closing prayer, Jakob waited to meet us for a clarification, God inspired me to testify to him that his conversation with Johnny was not short of a miracle as Johnny could have missed talking to him by a few seconds if Winnie did not miss my calling out to her to quit for the day. I stressed to Jakob that this was certainly a God led divine appointment and he is the elected one by God to hear the gospel without fail. We do pray that Jakob will be moved to receive Christ in His time.
Recap below are the Divine Conversation of Hung , Johnny and Winnie.
A) Hung’s battle Log
1) Robert a Fiji Man who received the tract from Winnie but did not stop. I volunteer to walk with him towards the shopping centre. It ended up finding out he is a Christian with 100% assurance of salvation.
2) While an English young couples were checking out the map after getting out from the bus , I took the chance to chat to the boy who was not sure about going to heaven as a good person. I barely had enough time to share the nutshell of the Gospel. Yet they the chat was cut short as they have to hurry for an appointment at Toowong Village.
3) Shirley an Aussie girl was polite enough to stop from listening to music on head phone but the bus cut short my sharing with only the tract being handed out to do the job as Will by God.
B) Johnny’s battle Log
1) Johnny had chance to share briefly with two young Aussie girl while they were waiting at the traffic light.
2) Then came the Significant chat with a Korean lady whom Johnny quickly noticed she is a JHW believer as she denied there is hell. The conversation lasted for a long time over 20 to 30 minutes. As that lady attempted to evangelize Johnny to her faith. Johnny anyhow had done his job to share the Gospel and clarify all the doctrinal issues with her.
3) After that, Johnny talked with an Aussie girl who initially showed reluctance to stop. But Johnny still managed to share the full gospel to her who has no religious faith and has not heard gospel before. Trust the seed of Gospel should have been sowed.
4) Then Johnny got another long conversation with an local Aussie who claimed to be a Christian of Pentecostal background but is a heavy smoker. His understanding of the Bible and the full meaning of gospel and salvation is very weak. Johnny again did his job to clarify all the misconception of that man.
5) After that, an Indonesian woman passed by. Johnny followed her to the bus stop and found out at the end she is a Christian attending Stephen Tong’s Church. So her understanding of the biblical doctrine and assurance of salvation are all crystal clear. We could only praise God for this special Christian fellowship with people of other culture.
6) It was then followed by the sharing with the middle aged Aussie Woman I mentioned earlier. She is also a Christian but later when I tried to check out her assurance of salvation, she was not certain at all. My follow up conversation with her resolved this issue.
7) Finally came the sharing with Jakob that panned out to be a minor miracle showing God’s finger prints on this divine encounter.
C) Winnie’s battle log:
æ„Ÿè¬è®šç¾Žä¸» ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¶é ˜ï¼Œé›–ç„¶å¾ˆå¤šäººä¸é¡˜æ„ç•™ä¸‹è½ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œä½†ç¥ž éƒ½çµ¦æˆ‘æœ‰æ©Ÿæœƒå‘äº”äººåˆ†äº«ç¥žçš„è©±èªžã€‚
1) ç¬¬ä¸€æ˜¯ä¼Šæ‹‰å…‹ä¾†çš„å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œé¡˜æ„ä¿¡é ä¸»ã€‚An UQ student from Iraq who is a Muslim but after sharing was willing to receive Christ.
2) ç¬¬äºŒæ˜¯ Eric, æœ¬åœ° UQ å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œæ›¾çŠ¯ç½ªï¼Œè½äº†ç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œè¦ºå¾—ä¿¡é å°±å¯ä»¥å¾—æ°¸ç”Ÿï¼Œç½ªå¾—èµ¦å…ï¼Œé¡˜æ„ä¿¡é ä¸»ï¼Œè¿” UQ æ•™æœƒï¼Œå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçœŸç†ã€‚Eric is a local Aussie UQ student admitting having committed many sins and was rejoiced to learn that his sin could be forgiven by accepting Christ. He was willing to attend church to learn about more Biblical Truth.
3) ç¬¬ä¸‰æ˜¯Lily, æœ¬åœ°å¤©ä¸»æ•™å¾’ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬å¤§å®¶éƒ½æ˜¯ä¿¡ç¥žï¼Œæ²’æœ‰åˆ†åˆ«ã€‚æˆ‘èª¬åŸºç£æ•™æ˜¯ä¸‰ä½ä¸€é«”çš„ç¥žã€‚ä¸æ˜¯ä¿¡é¦¬åˆ©äºžï¼Œé ç¥žçˆ¶ã€‚è€¶ç¨£åŸºç£ç‚ºæ•‘è´–æˆ‘å€‘çš„ç½ªï¼Œè¢«é‡˜ä¸Šåå—æž¶ä¸Šã€‚åªè¦æˆ‘å€‘ä¿¡è¡ªï¼Œæˆ‘å€‘çš„ç½ªä¾¿å¾—èµ¦å…ï¼Œä¾¿å¾—æ°¸ç”Ÿã€‚é€™æ˜¯å…è´¹ç¦®ç‰©ã€‚å¥¹èª¬æœƒå°‹æ±‚æ›´å¤šçœŸç†ï¼Œæ˜Žç™½å¤šçš„ã€‚Lily was a local Aussie student of Catholic background who has not assurance of salvation. She promised to pursuit truth for better understanding.
4) ç¬¬å››æ˜¯Ella, å¾—æ•‘çš„åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œæ˜Žç™½æ•‘æ©ï¼Œç½ªå¾—èµ¦å…ï¼Œæ¯å‘¨éƒ½å‚åŠ èšæœƒï¼Œæ¯å¤©éƒ½ç¦±å‘Šã€‚æˆ‘ç»™å¥¹ç¦éŸ³å–®å¼µé€ç»™å¥¹çš„æœ‹å‹ã€‚Ella is a fair dinkum Christian with full understanding of salvation. She got some tract from me for her friends.
5) ç¬¬äº”æ˜¯æ¾³æ´²å¥³å£«ï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ï¼ŒJohnny èˆ‡å¥¹è«‡è©±å…ˆï¼Œå¾Œåˆ°æˆ‘èˆ‡å¥¹è«‡ï¼Œè·Ÿç€é—œç‰§å¸«ä¹Ÿåˆ°ä¾†ã€‚æˆ‘å€‘ä¸‰äººéƒ½åˆ†åˆ«èˆ†å¥¹å‚¾è«‡ã€‚é—œç‰§å¸«è©³ç»†è¬›è¿°å¾—æ•‘ç¢ºæ“šï¼Œç›¸ä¿¡å¥¹è‚¯å®šæ˜Žç™½æ•‘æ©ã€‚é¡˜ç¥žå¸¦é¢†ä»Šå¤©è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³çš„äººå£«ã€‚The 5th was a middle aged Aussie lady who had a chat with Johnny but was not aware by me. She claimed to be a Christian, but when Rev Kwan joined the chat, it was found out that the lady did not have full assurance of salvation which was duly clarified by Rev Kwan.
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong Village on Tuesday July 14, 2020 from 1330 to 1500
Today was windy and chilling cold but our passion for Christ to be the light and salt of the city were not dimmed an iota bit even I was not at my best with a minor cough. Since we only have three regular members as usual, thus I still felt the urge to join Johnny and Winnie and see how God would lead me. God's grace was really sufficient. I was able to have two full and complete conversations with other minor tasks of tract handing out and short conversation. God knew my situation of having a dried mouth after talking a while as a result of taking Day and night cold tablet, so I was given just two conversations. Both cases showed His sovereign grace as both persons Gary and Rachel the mum had initially declined the invitation of Winnie to stop and chat. I was not aware of that and was moved nevertheless to make an approach yet with success. So our street evangelism work have all along been in direct control of God's hand.
In the mean time, both Johnny and Winnie had numerous opportunities with many mainland China students that normally would reject to talk. But today, God used Johnny and Winnie to touch and reached many Mainland Chinese UQ Students all with very fruitful result.
Winnie had 7 divine appointments of which 4 were with UQ students from mainland China. Others was one from Brazil, and two were local Aussie students. Among them many claimed to be Christians but all do not have assurance of salvation. I spent some time to pull Winnie aside to teach her how to help those nominal Christians to establish their assurance of salvation instead of just asking them to sin no more and ask for forgiveness from God. We must direct them back to establish their trust in Christ and Christ alone for taking our place to receive the hell punishment of our sins, as such we do not need to wait for our own self perfection effort to become a better person first. The deal is done at the moment we repented and received Christ as our saviour that we are reconciled with God right away and be justified as His people. This immediate change of our eternal identity in Christ is crucial to let God start His life re-engineer work through the Holy Spirit to make us perfect and becoming an unique masterpiece of God. During the process, God allows us to make mistakes but learn the lesson by asking God for forgiveness and seeking His strength to stand up from where we fell to sin no more next time.
As for my two divine encounters, they were not less of God's grace and miraculous work.
Gary is a local Aussie UQ student, he initially had a skeptical facial expression to reluctantly let me start our chat but at the end found the gospel message logical, sensible and relevant to his life situation.
Same for Rachael the mum of two lovely kids. She declined Winnie initially perhaps because they were still walking towards the Bus stop. It is not settling for her to talk with two kids running around on the road. I did not see that , so I approached her when they took their seats at the bus stop. Even with initial reluctance because of the distraction minding the kids , God soften her heart to let me share even with herself facing the early afternoon sun. When I noticed this, I used by body to form a shade to protect her eyes which she was grateful about it. Under this kind of interaction, she appear completely receptive to the gospel which she claimed she heard it for the first time. I asked her the checking questions to find that she completely has got the points and was willing to consider to receive Christ may be at a more quiet and private time free from the interruption from the children and after reading the tract again.
ç¬¬ä¸€åŠç¬¬äºŒä½éƒ½æ˜¯ä¸å›½ä¾†çš„ç”·å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œå¯ä»¥èˆ‡ä»–å€‘è¬›å»£æ±è©±ã€‚ç¬¬ä¸€ä½è¬›äº†ä¸€åŠï¼Œå·´å£«åˆ°é€¹ã€‚ç¬¬äºŒä½ï¼Œæ¥Šæ˜Žç¾©ï¼Œé¡˜æ„åˆ°UQ å¤§å¦çš„æ•™æœƒï¼Œå¯»æ±‚çœŸç†ã€‚ç¬¬ä¸‰ä½æ¾³æ´²å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œä¹Ÿæ˜¯è¬›äº†ä¸€åŠï¼Œå·´å£«åˆ°é”ã€‚å¸Œæœ›ä»–å€‘åœ¨å·´å£«ä¸Šçœ‹çœ‹ç¦éŸ³å–®å¼µã€‚ç¬¬å››ä½Loren, ä¸å›½ä¾†çš„å¸ç”Ÿï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œä¸ç¢ºå¯¦å¾—æ•‘ï¼Œæ²’æœ‰è¿”æ•™æœƒã€‚æˆ‘å’Œå¥¹è«‡äº†å¾ˆä¹…ï¼Œå¥¹é¡˜æ„é‡è¿”æ•™æœƒã€‚ç¬¬äº”ä½æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œä¹Ÿæ˜¯ä¸€æ§˜æœªæœ‰å¾—æ•‘ç¢ºæ“šï¼Œå‚¾è«‡å¾Œï¼Œé¡˜æ„å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™ä»–æœ‹å‹ã€‚ç¬¬å…ä½æ˜¯Brizil ä¾†çš„åŸºç£å¾’ï¼ŒRenee, é¡˜æ„æ‚”æ”¹ï¼Œå‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™æœ‹å‹ã€‚ç¬¬ä¸ƒä½æ˜¯Emily, ä¸å›½ä¾†çš„å¸ç”Ÿï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬å¥¹å¾ˆå¤šç½ªï¼Œæ¯å‘¨å¥¹éƒ½è¿”æ•™æœƒï¼Œé¡˜æ„æ‚”æ”¹ï¼Œå‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™æœ‹å‹ï¼Œæˆ‘ç»™å¥¹ç¦éŸ³å–®å¼µã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong on Tuesday July 7, 2020 from 1330 to 1500
Praise and thank God for yet another sunny and warm winter afternoon good for street evangelism. We prayed to ask God to provide divine encounters to stop people who are ready for Gospel. In a sense, we cannot avoid stereotype labeling strangers that some may tend to avoid gospel like people from Mainland China. But today result proved that God is sovereign to stop two mainland Chinese to listen to Gospel by Winnie and appeared willing to accept Christ after the way of salvation by grace through faith in Christ is explained. So it is always the mission of God to elect and move people to repent and receive Christ. Johnny and I had our opportunities which can be referred to his separated post on Face Book.(*) For me, there were five divine appointments as recap below: -
1) Jean a Scottish old lady who has no religion but surprisingly appeared very receptive to listen my full gospel sharing. At the end, she acknowledged that it is logical and sensible for her to consider to accept Jesu as her personal saviour. Pray that God will move her to make this final step of faith.
2) A Hindu man deemed that as a good man is good enough to go to heaven. I walked with him for a long enough distance to clarify that this is a wrong concept that good person will have better chance than bad guy to escape the eternal death punishment. He could not argue with me that there is no consequence for a good guy but still with imperfections or sin. Pray that God will keep changing his mind to repent and receive Christ.
3) A typical mainlander girl took the tract but then tried to walk as fast as possible to avoid listening the Gospel.
4) J.T. a Fijian young man had great interest to listen to the gospel and declared at the end he is a Christian but without assurance of salvation. He was glad to have it clarified and can now affirm he would have 100% certainty of salvation by grace through faith in Christ alone. Out fo grateful appreciation he took a selfie with me.
5) Patrick a local Aussie young man like J.T is a Christian but no assurance of salvation. After going through the gospel sharing he was completely clarified to regain 100% assurance of salvation. Likewise, he took a selfie with me out of appreciation.
Attached here below is the recap by Winnie for her six divine encounters four of which were with nonbelievers Zag from Myanmar, Terry and Ann from Mainland China and a local Aussie students. All of them indicated they were willing to receive Christ. Two were with a local Aussie Mum, and Rebecca from Singapore who are Christians but without assurance.
1) Zag ç¼…ç”¸å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œç„¡å®—æ•™ï¼Œé¡˜æ„å›žæ•™æœƒ å¸ç¿’å¤šçš„çœŸç†ï¼Œæ‰ä¿¡é ä¸»è€¶ç¨£åŸºç£ã€‚
2) UQ æœ¬åœ°ç”·å¸ç”Ÿï¼Œè¬›å®Œç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œä»–èª¬ ä»–æ›¾çŠ¯å¾ˆå¤šç½ªï¼Œä¸æ˜¯å¥½äººï¼Œæˆ‘æƒ³å›žç”ä»–çš„å•é¢˜ï¼Œä½†å·´å£«åˆ°é€¹ï¼Œä»–è¶•ç€ä¸Šå·´å£«ã€‚
3) & 4)Terry & Ann, ä¸å›½ç•™å¦ç”Ÿ Ann æœªèžç¦éŸ³ï¼Œè½å®Œæˆ‘è¬›çš„ç¦éŸ³å¾Œï¼Œæƒ³åˆ°æ•™æœƒå¯»æ±‚å¤šçš„çœŸç†ã€‚å¥¹ä¸Šå·´å£«å¾Œï¼ŒTerry åœ¨å¾Œé¢è½ç€æˆ‘å°Ann è¬›çš„ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œå¾ˆæœ‰æ„Ÿå‹•ï¼Œæƒ³æˆ‘å†è¬›å¤šæ¬¡ï¼Œä»–è½å®Œå¾Œï¼Œé¡˜æ„æŽ¥å—å…è´¹ç¦®ç‰©ï¼Œä¿¡é ä¸»è€¶ç©ŒåŸºç£ã€‚
5) æ¾³æ´²å¥³å£«æŽ¨ç€ baby , å¥¹èª¬ å¥¹æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œå¥¹å¥½è‚¯å®šå¥¹æœƒä¸Šå¤©å ‚ã€‚ä¸é¡˜å†è½ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œè¶•ç€èµ°ã€‚
6)ï¼ŒRebecca, Singapore ä¾†çš„ï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œå¥¹èª¬ å¥¹éƒ½æœƒçŠ¯ç½ªï¼Œæˆ‘èª¬ç¦±å‘Šï¼Œå°ç¥žè¬›è¿°ï¼Œèªç½ªæ‚”æ”¹ï¼Œç½ªå¾—èµ¦å…ã€‚æˆ‘å•å¥¹é¡˜æ„å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å…¶ä»–äººå—Žï¼Ÿå¥¹èª¬å¯ä»¥ï¼Œæ–¼æ˜¯æˆ‘ç»™å¥¹ç¦éŸ³å–®å¼µã€‚é¡˜ç¥žæ†æ†«ä»Šå¤©è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³çš„äººï¼Œèªç½ªæ‚”æ”¹ï¼Œå›žè½‰æ¸å‘ç¥žï¼æ„Ÿè¬ç¥žï¼
(*) Sharing by
ä¸‹åˆOperation 513æœ‰ä¸‰äººåœ¨Toowong å‚³ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œæ„Ÿè¬å¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸çš„å¸¶é ˜å’Œç¥ç¦ï¼Œæœ‰è¨±å¤šäººåœä¸‹ä¾†è½åˆ°äº†ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œç¥ˆæ±‚ä¸Šå¸è³œç¦æ†æ†«ï¼Œè®“ä»–å€‘é¡˜æ„æ‚”æ”¹ä¸¦å›žè½‰ä¾†ä¿¡é è€¶ç©Œæˆç‚ºä»–å€‘çš„æ•‘ä¸»ã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong on Tuesday June 30, 2020 fro, 1300-1500
Praise and thank God that the three of us Johnny, Winnie and Hung continued to be called to serve faithfully at Toowng being a mission field opened up by God for us to work with Him. Our original aim is to target mainly the overseas students in particular those compatriots from mainland China. But by past experience, their atheist up bringing and tight surveillance by the CCP official have put full bondage on their freedom and openness to listen to Gospel. On the contrary, God let us easily approach people of all other nations with or without other religious background. There was no exception today, we continue to have good divine appointment and conversation with variety of people. For me, I had seven chance to share the Gospel as recap below: -
1) Peter, a nominal Catholic background Christian appreciated my sharing of the gospel and explanation of the real meaning of salvation by grace through faith but not depending on our good deeds. Pray that this divine appointment will serve the purpose of God to re-engage Peter's life for continue upwards growth.
2) Michael was a Returned Service Man with Christian faith but fell away from God due to a lot of harshness in life especially the late illness happened to his daughter. I walked with him for a long way to express my empathy but stressed again that God is sovereign and cares for the eternal well being of his life and his family members' life.
3) Nancy a lady from PNG, gratefully thanked my sharing which was cut short by the bus. It was short but it helped to clarify her assurance of salvation was in Christ and by Christ alone.
4) A young lady from Brazil let me walk with her to share the gospel to her. Though Brazil is a Catholic country, she has no religious belief but she admitted that the gospel message is logical and sensible and promise to ponder after reading the tract at home.
5) A lady took the tract but rushed the red traffic light to cross the road as such I can only let her go.
6) Channel a Filipino UQ student had a long chat with Winnie already but she thought she is an indigenous people . On his returning from the Toowong Village, I caught up with him checking out his country of origin and found out that he actually is a Christian of Catholic background yet without full assurance of salvation. Thanks God that I helped to have it clarified before the bus came.
7) Ken an UQ student with cross blood of Brazil and Romania is from a pious Christian background family but he himself has not yet received Christ. He found the sharing of Gospel very appealing and touching that he voted to make commitment to receive Christ like his parents. I introduced him to get connected with Power to Change for spiritual growth and recommended him to join CCCB St Lucia.
Operation 513 Battle Log of Toowong on Tuesday June 23, 2020 from 1330 - 1500
Praise and thank God for a fruitful afternoon with the three of us i.e. John the captain , Hung and Winnie to team up to serve in windy condition. Yet, the wind did not stop our work paved by God as such we all had almost non-stop divine appointment opportunities. The three of us actually represents three generation of OPN 513 ministry. Johnny joined first since 2014 and introduced me to join in 2018 than Winnie was introduced by me to join in 2019. Pray that God will continue to use us to mobilize more World Christian to join especially those who have done Kairos and are on the life integration journey to develop apostolic Passion for the mission of God.
Johnny had several significant chats with several local Aussie and a UQ students fro China. Especially the last one that the chat last over 40 minutes. Trusted God has wonderful work on this young fellow. (*1)
Winnie had three full gospel sharing opportunities to two local Aussie and one older lady from New Guineas. They all were receptive to the gospel and Winnie even referred them to Power to Change and the Chinese Church near by. For details, please refer to her sharing in Chinese.(*2)
As for me, I had 7 significant chats as recap below: -
1) My first gospel target was Michael, an Aussie of Catholic background. He was wearing a T shirt too thin for the windy condition. But he willingly stop to chat with me by removing to a less windy spot. We had a long chat that helped clarify all the misconception in his Catholic upbringing that he is saved by grace through faith alone in Christ. He was so appreciative for our talk that willingly he agreed to take a selfie with me.
2) Then I caught up with two girls from mainland China. Normally , the mainlander tend to reject for a chat. These two were no exception. One even tried to discourage my approach by claiming that she believe in ET rather than God as such just save my gas to bother them. But God was gracious enough to let the other girl to remain holding a more open attitude to let me share the full gospel with her. At the end, the rejective girl was kept silence to listen the full gospel as well before the bus came just right at the end of my sharing.
3) Neda an UQ student from Qatar. she quickly declared her Islamic faith. I rightly assured her that all regions including Islam are not bad but they only serves to moblize people to become a better person. Yet none if them address the issue of sin and punishment that without Jesus we will all be condemned to suffer eternally in the hell of fire. She found the gospel very logical and sensible as such she appeared quite receptive at the end and promised to ponder further after reading the tract at home to make her decision of the life time to trust Jesus as her sole means of salvation.
4) Kim is also an UQ student from Philippines of Catholic and Buddhism mixed faith family background. She anyhow was very open to gospel and also appeared very receptive to be saved by grace through faith in Christ.
5) Linda another UQ student from Canada is also of Catholic background that does not have clear understanding and assurance of salvation. Our chat helped her to have all the misconceptions clarified.
6) Li the the 2nd last is an UQ student from Malaysia. He was reluctant initially to chat but God moved and changed her attitude to become more receptive later. He has no clear profession of faith. The gospel appears logical and sensible to him but at the end of the day, only God can do the final touch in his life.
7) The final one was a local Aussie listening to music with head phone. God still made him stop to accept my tract and stop for a brief chat of hte nutshell of the Gospel before teh bus arrived.
(*1) Johnny's Sharing
æ„Ÿè¬å¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸çš„ç¥ç¦å’Œå¸¶é ˜ï¼Œä¸‹åˆåœ¨Toowong çš„è¡—é ç¦éŸ³äº‹å·¥Operation 513æœ‰ä¸‰ä½å‚åŠ é—œç‰§å¸«,Winnie,å’Œæˆ‘ã€‚ä¸‹åˆæœ‰ä¸éŒ¯çš„ç¦éŸ³å°è©±ï¼Œæœ‰å…©ä½å¹´è¼•äººAlice and Mannyä»–å€‘è½å®Œç¦éŸ³å¾Œæ±ºå®šè¦ä¿¡é è€¶ç©Œæˆç‚ºä»–å€‘çš„æ•‘ä¸»ã€‚å¦å¤–æœ‰ä¸€ä½è‡ªç¨±æ˜¯ä½›æ•™å¾’çš„æ˜†å¤§å¸ç”ŸGery é»ƒï¼Œèˆ‡æˆ‘è«‡äº†ç´„å››ååˆ†ï¼Œä»–ä»Šå¤©æ‡‰è©²æœƒæƒ³æƒ³å¦‚ä½•é¢å°ä¸Šå¸å…¬æ£âš–ï¸çš„å¯©åˆ¤ã€‚
(*2) Winnie's sharing
æ„Ÿè°¢ä¸» ä»Šå¤©çš„å¸¦é¢†ï¼Œå‚³äº†ç¦éŸ³ç»™ä¸‰äººã€‚Lee, Mimi åŠ Vivian. Lee & Mimi æ˜¯æœ¬åœ°äºº, ä»–å€‘é¡˜æ„ä¿¡é ä¸»ï¼ŒæŽ¥å—å…è´¹æ•‘æ©ï¼Œåˆ°æ•™æœƒå°‹æ±‚çœŸç†ã€‚Vivian æ˜¯ New Geinea, ä¾†æ¾³ï¼ŒåŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œä¸å¤ªæ¸…æ¥šè‡ªå·±æ˜¯å¦å·²ç»å¾—æ•‘ï¼Œæ‹…å¿ƒå¥¹å…ˆç”Ÿåœ¨é‚£è™•ã€‚æˆ‘é•·ç»†è§£é‡Šå¥¹è½ï¼Œå¥¹è½å¾Œï¼Œæ”¾å¿ƒäº¤çµ¦ä¸»ã€‚é¡˜ä¸»è²ä»Šå¤©è½åˆ°ç¦éŸ³çš„äººï¼Œç¹¼çºŒã·æ±‚ä¸»çš„è©±èªžå‘å‰èµ°ã€‚æ„Ÿè°¢è®šç¾Žä¸»ã€‚
Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong on June 16, 2020 from 11330 to 1500
Praise and thanks God that a team of five was gathered today for the second week of returning to the street in Toowong. In addition to Johnny the leader and me, Hung, we had Col, Gary and Winnie rejoining force with the Toowong team. And the hustle created by the closure of the Bus stop was removed as it is now reopened so that Winnie can station there to get many good chats. Please refer to her sharing in Chinese below(*). Basically she had three completed conversations with three UQ students Danial, Renee, & Alice by using the "Good Person" flip chart and a few more incomplete approaches being cut short by the arrival of the bus. It was really a good encouragement for her after such a long suspension of ministry.
As for Gary and Col, they teamed up to serve at the foot of the pedestrian bridge also with many valuable pieces of conversation.
Johnny chose to serve alone at the other side of the Toowong Village near the Front Main entrance. He had one good full conversation also using the flip chart. He knew how to wait before God in whatever circumstances.
As for me, I got four divine appointments which I recap as below: -
1) Jade is an UQ student without any religious attachment. She was initially reluctant to chat. But God softened her heart to stop and ending up for a long chat hearing the full gospel. Her attitude towards Christianity was greatly changed knowing it is not just yet another worldly religion appealing people to do good work alone. She now admitted she is not a perfect person with punishable sins that can only be paid for by the sacrificial death of Jesus. She also knew that accepting Jesus is a crucial step for her holistic salvation to first having reconciled with God regaining the lost heavenly citizenship. Then we are just a work in progress to be transformed towards perfection by God through the work of the Holy Spirit in our born again life.
2) Mia is an UQ student from Shandong. She said Col and Gary had talked to her and given her an English tract. I anyway gave her the Chinese tract and accompanied her to walk a long way back to her home near by for a full clarification of the Gospel in Chinese again. It certainly helped her to grasp the full understanding of the gospel without any message lost in translation.
3) Aaron Daniel Hennig is a local Aussie Christian who once had a happy family with a Chinese Wife and a lovely daughter. Yet his wife only was interested to have a baby with him and fled back to China with the baby girl. He tried to keep this sacred marriage going but his wife still sought for unilateral divorce. With such a great set back in life, he once lost himself and become a home less people. Thanks to God that he together with other home less people have been relocated to live in some Government provided apartment near by in Toowong because of the threat of Covid-19. He is able to pick up his life from where he fell and become positive and trusting even more deeply to the Lord. He even shared a poetic message with me that he had written for a Russian lady friend on Face Book who complained about her tough life. At the end, I still managed to check and ensure he has correct understanding of salvation and knows he can go to heaven just because of Jesus Christ,
4) Janna is a young UQ student from Nepal yet having a Chinese looking face. I thought she must be either professing the Hindu or Islamic faith but she surprised me that she is a Christian by birth from a Christian Family back home. She further shocked me when I tested on her assurance of salvation and she gave me the correct answer of 100% certainty. It could be better if she could tell this with a very firm tone. But anyway, God's work in her life as well as her family is never short of miracles.
(*) Winnie's sharing in Chinese
æ„Ÿè¬ä¸»çš„å¸¦é¢†ï¼Œä»Šå¤©è®“æˆ‘å‚³åˆ°ç¦éŸ³ç»™ä¸‰äººï¼ŒDanial, Renee, åŠAlice. ç›¸ç‰‡ä¸æ˜¯å¤§å¸ç”Ÿï¼ŒDanialå¾ž Melbourne éŽä¾†ã€‚Alice æ˜¯ South Africa ä¾†æ¾³ï¼Œè€ŒRenee æ˜¯æœ¬åœ°äººã€‚ä»–å€‘éƒ½ç›¸ä¿¡ç¥ž æ‹¯æ•‘ä¸–äººï¼Œç‚ºæˆ‘å€‘çš„ç½ªæ»åœ¨åå—æž¶ä¸Šã€‚é¡˜æ„ä¿¡é ä¸»ã€‚å¦å¤–æœ‰ä¸¤ä½å› ä¸ºå·´å£«åˆ°ï¼Œè½äº†ä¸€åŠï¼Œè¶•ç€ä¸Šè»Šã€‚
Battle Log, Toowong Village : June 9 Tuesday 1330-1500
Praise and thank God we resumed our Street Evangelism after a pause for 14 weeks because of Covid-19. The scenario of gospel sharing opportunities are different because of two major impacts: 1) the relocation of the bus stop to UQ to a temporary location losing for us a concentrated spot for long conversation. We have to grab opportunities by stopping people on the street. 2) Students are in general not in a great hurry as they now have no class but all switched to online study. They came to Toowong mainly for shopping.
For This first day of reopening of Toowong ministry, only Johnny and I were available. We pray that more old and new team mates will rejoin us as God's Willing.
God had given Johnny three major long chats(*) while I got divine opportunities of mixed length as recap below: -
1) One UQ Aussie man was in a hurry for a Medical appointment. I still managed to share the nutshell of the Gospel indicating we are good person but still an imperfect sinners that needs salvation of Jesus.
2) Two Chinese UQ students took the tracts but were not interested to chat. However, I still manged to have friendly chat with the 2nd one sharing my testimony.
3) A Local Aussie elderly lady sought my help to look for the location of the relocated bus 2nd temporary stop. I took the chance to share the gospel with her on our walk to that bus stop. It was a pity she missed the bus by just a couple of seconds. But I pray that she will not miss the chance to know and receive Christ through my sharing and the reading of the tract.
4) A local Aussie couples took the tract on my way back to the first temporary bus stop.
5) A local Aussie girl was willing to chat at the first temporary bus stop and appeared receptive. She missed the bus despite waving to stop the bus. She anyway did not complain and chose to walk home.
6) A Beijing lady let me walk and talk for a long distance of 1km down the road to her home. Pray that seed of Gospel was sowed and the tract will help bearing fruit of salvation.
7) A Catholic man politely allowed me to share with him. Typically he has no no assurance of salvation. Could not carry on for clarification as his booked taxi arrived.
8) Grace from Singapore also was looking for the 2nd temporary bus stop. After showing her the direction, she did not rush to leave but stay to have a long chat with me. Quickly she told me she is a Christian attending CCCB St Lucia the English congregation. She also has the problem of no assurance of her salvation and humbly let me clarify everything for her.
(*) æ„Ÿè¬å¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸çš„å¸¶é ˜å’Œç¥ç¦ï¼Œä»Šåˆåœ¨å¸ƒé‡Œæ–¯çè¥¿å€çš„Toowong ï¼Œè¡—é ç¦éŸ³äº‹å·¥å†ä¸€æ¬¡å±•é–‹ï¼Œé—œç‰§å¸«å’Œæˆ‘ç«™åœ¨è€åœ°é»žï¼Œå¤©çˆ¶ä¸Šå¸æŠŠäººå¸¶åˆ°æˆ‘å€‘é¢å‰è½ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œä»Šå¤©æœ‰é«˜ã€èŒƒã€å¼µä¸‰ä½UQ å¸ç”Ÿè½åˆ°äº†ç¦éŸ³ï¼Œç¥ˆæ±‚ä¸Šå¸ä¾†æ‹¯æ•‘ä»–å€‘ã€‚
Battle Log For Toowong Village on Feb 25 , 2020 from 1330 to 1500
It was a cloudy day with cool temperature and light breeze best for Street Evangelism. With Johnny overseas till end of April, praise God keeps moving Col, Yueng Hang, Winnie and Hung to serve faithfully every week. Kenneth joined us at 1400 after he finished meeting near by. With the school terms having begun, we have many UQ student to approach. Though the success rate is not high normally below 50% in average, but it still enable most of us to have been fairly occupied for meaningful conversation.
One interesting instances was, God let the same person who claimed himself a Father of the Anglican Church met Hung first then Col later. That person got every understanding of the gospel and salvation right but erroneously thought that repentance is a work that we need to do in order to redeem the salvation prepared by Jesus. This interpretation of repentance of course is in sharp contradiction against the doctrine of salvation by grace through faith as per Eph 2:8-9.
I did not have enough time to correct this erroneous understanding as the bus came. It was funny he came off the bus as he did not have enough credit to buy fare. He had to walk all the way to the shopping centre to recharge his pass. In this connection, he passed by Col and was stopped for a chat. Col told me he got to the exact same spot of taking repentance as an action for some one to do to gain salvation. So these two encounters were no coincidence but a wake up call for that Anglican Father and perhaps for us too to grasp the limited time we have to correct wrong doctrinal interpretation when opportunity turn up. Anyway recap below are the 5 conversations I had.
1) Phoebe an UQ student from Redcliffe who is a local Aussie with some Christian background but is not yet a believer. She stopped happily to chat with me about the gospel and was in no hurry. So I share every ins and outs of the salvation of Christ and why we all even good persons all need Jesus. She was convinced and lament as a human we are all very weak at doing what is taught to be good and more often doing what is not right in flesh. So she admitted every one including herself needs Jesus and is willing to accept Christ. I anyway have given her the contact of power to change to get on her life as a Christian. (20min)
2) Bali an UQ student from Sri Lankan. He was receptive from the outset and is willing to let me share the Gospel. It is a pity the arrival of the bus cut short our conversation. So can only pray for God's follow up work. (5 Min)
3) Farren a father of Anglican Church correctly answered the question about salvation but still considers repentance is an action that we have to do to grasp hold of the free gift of eternal life. I was about to clarify but the bus cut our conversation short. Miraculously God stopped him from riding the bus away as his bus pass ran out of credit. He got off the bus while I was taking note of the conversation with him so when I noticed he was off the bus, but too late to stop him to continue with the unfinished issue. Yet God let Col stopped him as mentioned about. It was a pity their conversation also stop at the point of incorrect understanding of repentance and salvation. We can only trust God has His way after giving Farren these two wake up call. (10Min)
4) Indian aunty and nephew. The man claimed he is perfect and will go to heaven. Initially he did not want to talk but after my insistence the man started responding and got clarified no one is perfect. Pity the bus came and ended our conversation. (10 min)
5) Agatha is an UQ student from local Australia of catholic background. She is a fair dinkum Christian leading a devotional, prayerful and worshipful life style. She is sure about her salvation but has minor struggle to feel imperfect to deserve God’s grace. Happy to have my clarification that though safe as a Christian with 100 % assurance of salvation regaining our lost heavenly citizen identity through Jesus. We are still not perfect but will bound to be transformed back to perfection ultimately. But this won’t affect the saved status gained through Jesus.
She was brought up in Catholic Christian background but encountered some bad experience and developed some mental illness issues. It was the deep encounter and experience of Jesus salvation that helped her to get out from the bondage of mental illness. She knows God used her to minister to those who have similar issues so she is leading a life with God's mission entrusted on her bringing positive impact to many others. (25min)
Battle Log for Toowong Village on the 18th of February, 2020 from 1330 to 1500.
This was the first time we started with three Cantonese speaking team members all from Hong Kong. As Johnny is still in Myanmar and Col was attending the funeral service of Lee Anne's Mum. Lily joined us later at 1420. The ministry started with a very low pace and inactive response at the initial stage. We encouraged each other to hold on and God did show his grace for us to have more meaningful contact later on. The stand out divine encounter was between Winnie and Jenny, after God blessed her with another chance of long sharing with Christy. (For details , please refer to her testimony in Chinese.)
So overall speaking, it was yet another gracious day of ministry helping us to wait before God for His initiative faith movement. I myself had seven contact as recap below.
1) Stuart a local UQ student who was the first one having accepted my tract and let me walked him to the bus stop. I just barely finished the nutshell of the Gospel when his bus arrived. I pray that the tract will be used by God to further soften his heart for salvation.
2) An UQ student from Hkg who has just arrived in Brisbane for half a year.. He appeared indifferent to the Gospel but still let me talk and talk with him to have lunch. I had only about 3 minutes to share the nutshell of the Gospel with the Novel Coronavirus as the analogy to sin that will make God bound away from us. He any way still took the tract and pray this was just the beginning of his journey of salvation.
3) Alice also an UQ student from NZ possibly a cross breed of white and Maori people. She is a girl of very kind heart and open mind taking the tract first when she cross the road at the traffic light and agreed to let me walk her to the bus stop. I was able to share the full gospel with her full attentive listening. Her facial expression told me that she was sincerely impressed and appeared very receptive. It was a pity again that the arrival of the bus cut short our conversation, giving her no time to response. So pray that God will do all the needed follow up work.
4) A girl from China whose Mum is a Christian and she got the tract before but not ever having a chat. So I walked her to the shopping centre and finished the nutshell of the gospel. Again her reaction was not very enthusiastic, but I have to learn to trust God that this walk of faith sharing will not go in vain.
5) Sebastian an UQ student of possibly Muslim background by his name. He got a tract from Winnie form the foot of the bridge and walked towards me at the traffic light. I asked him when he passed by if he would like to let me chat a bit about the tract. Without sign of rejection I walked and started sharing the Gospel with him. Then I received the most severe and blunt rejection of God and the perception of Heaven. With the inspiration of the Holy Spirit , I ignored the argument for the existence of God and Heaven, just went straight to the heart issue of human sin. He kept reiterating that being a good person and learn from our mistakes to become a better person should be the right attitude to lead our life. I used the analogy of Policeman booking a person for speeding, can this person use guarantee not to speed driving again to get empathy of the police to cancel the fine. The answer is of course no. This reviews to us clearly that it does not matter how many good things we have done and is going to do, but it matters if we have wrong doings that needed to subject to punishment? If yes than every one need Jesus to take our place to receive the punishment of eternal death we originally deserved to get. Despite of this clear analogy that he could not argue anymore, he still showed no remorse and refused to admit there is God that will punish us for our sin. He hooped on the bus without even taking the tract. Even so, I still believe my conversation with him was a divine appointment with God's purpose behind.
6) Marge and Carlson are the married couples as well as UQ student from India. I only got the time of crossing the road but I still manged to share the nutshell of the gospel to Marge. I planned to walk a longer time with them but it was interrupted by Yasmin who greeted me on the street.
7) That was Jenny the UQ student from China that Winnie had successfully gone through the Good Person test with her. I supplemented a few key points afterwards and gave her the contact for Power to Change. Jenny seemed to have found interest in understanding the demonstration of the Good Person Test.
Winnie was successful in getting Jenny to stop for letting Winnie to share the gospel with her by means of the Good Person test Hand held flip chart. I don't know Jenny background, but I bet she is from rural city of 2nd or 3rd lines province. Country girl are more open up than those city urban folk either in China or here in Australia.
æ„Ÿè°¢è®šç¾Žä¸»ã€‚é›–ç„¶æ’’ä½†é˜»ç¤™ï¼Œæˆ‘çš„è…³æ˜¨æ™šå¿½ç„¶æœ‰ç—›ï¼Œä½†æœ‰ä¸»è€¶ç¨£åœ¨æ—ï¼Œäº¦å¯ä»¥å‚³åˆ°ç¦éŸ³ã€‚ç¬¬ä¸€ä½å°‘å¥³ï¼ŒChristy å¾žæ¾³é–€ä¾†ï¼Œå·²ç»æ˜¯åŸºç£å¾’ï¼Œå¥¹è‚¯å®šæœƒä¸Šå¤©å ‚ï¼Œé¡˜æ„å‚³ç¦éŸ³ç»™å…¶ä»–äººï¼Œæˆ‘å·²ç»ç»™å¥¹ç¦éŸ³å–®ç« ã€‚ç¬¬äºŒæ˜¯ Jenny, å¾žä¸å›½ä¾†ï¼Œæˆ‘å°å¥¹èª¬ï¼Œä¿¡é ä¸»è€¶ç¨£ï¼Œæ˜¯ä»½ç¦®ç‰©ï¼Œä¸ç”¨éŒ¢è²·çš„ã€‚æˆ‘å€‘çš„ç½ªå¾—åˆ°èµ¦å…ã€‚å¥¹èª¬æƒ³èªè˜å¤šçš„çœŸç†ï¼Œæ‰ä¿¡é è€¶ç¨£ã€‚è¬è¬é—œç‰§å¸«ç»™å¥¹åç‰‡ï¼Œè®“å¥¹æ‰¾åˆ°æ•™æœƒï¼Œå¾žä¸å¸ç¿’ã€‚æ„Ÿè°¢ä¸»ä»Šå¤©çš„å®‰æŽ’ï¼Œé›–ç„¶è¡—ä¸Šå¾ˆå¤šäººéƒ½ä¸æŽ¥å—å–®ç« ï¼Œä½†æœ‰äººé¡˜æ„ç•™ä¸‹è½ï¼Œæˆ‘å€‘æ‡‰ç•¶æ„Ÿæ©ã€‚
Brief translation of Winnie's Sharing:
Praise and thanks God, despite the intended obstruction by Satan getting severe foot pain erupted last night as soon as she made up her mind to come, but the promised presence of Jesus enable me to share the Gospel freely. The first was a young lady from Macau. She is a Christian and know for sure she could go to heaven , she was inspired by me and promised to share the Gospel to other people. I gave her some of my tract. The second one was Jenny from China. I told her believing in Christ is like receiving a free gift of eternal life that cannot be earned by money. It is through Jesus our sin can be forgiven. She said she wanted to learn more about the Biblical truth before accepting Jesus. Thank to Rev Kwan giving Jenny a name card for contacting the Power to Change people to let her get connected with Christian student fellowship group and church consequently in order to learn and pursue God. Thanks God for His wonderful arrangement. We must give thanks for those who take the tract and or stop to chat. More so, we also thanks God for those rejection that helped us grow steadfastly trusting God.