Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday Nov 29th 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Praise be to the Lord, Chi Ming and Di Tsuen kept coming and brought along Lily Zhou and Husband Chang. Lily was a spiritual Fruit of Chi Ming who brought her to join the Sherwood Methodist Church and discipled by Johnny. Her husband not yet a Christian but started to have interest to explore and pursuit God. That was the reason they were invited to meet with us and after we started, Di Tsuen found a quite place in Toowong village to share the gospel to the non0beiver husband MR Chang. So God is good and in control of all things and for sure he is with us when we march out to do outreach for him. There were less people flow perhaps because of Uni holiday. I basically gave more chances to Winnie as such I got less chat as recap below: -
1) The First guy I approached recognized me and claimed that he had five tracts collected already. I still took time to test his response to the calling to receive Christ but the bus cut short our conversation.
2) Dave an ABC of Cross Chinese and Aussie blood who looks almost like Dolly's sons. He appeared friendly as his dad is from Hong Kong. Yet he appeared a bit skeptical on Gospel message but still happy to listen to it.
3) A young lady by the sure name Chang ??? is from Hebei coming here for pure tourism. Her last stop was at New York. And She said she heard the same gospel many times in NY. I praise the Lord for such street outreach also happening in USA. But she still has not yet got a complete understanding of the gospel and thought ticket to Heaven has to be earned by being a Christian. It was a pity the bus arrival cut our conversation short.
4) Jason is from USA and was once a Christian but not now as he had a lot of rationalized minded questions such as the definition of sin to challenge God and the Christian faith. But the good thing is he was adopting a serious attitude to pursuit truth. He promised to continue our discussion next week hopeful God will lead us to meet again.
5) Ann is from Sri Lanka and was very receptive to listen though she claims to be a Buddhist follower. She understands the gospel and found no loop hole to deny we are all sinners and need God's mercy for salivation from the eternal punishment of sins.
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.