Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May June 21st, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
It was a fine day with warm sunshine and moderate temperature good for open air outreach. It was a pity that Winnie got a bad stomach as such she had to retreat a bit earlier. But she still had reached out to a good number of people from the photo we took. As for Johnny and Hung, we again experienced mutual back up as a team that God let us catch up with someone who had just rejected our team mate a moment ago. The results of today was predominantly positive with many Christian having full assurance of salvation and some non-believers responding to the gospel very positively with appreciation shown by willingness for a group selfie with me. Recap below are the battle log of Hung and Winnie: -
1) Farthren a Christian with a rare view of staying at a transitional place to receive training by God to after death so as to become a better person by the power of God. It is more or less the biblical view that all Believers will go to Paradise after death waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ and all of them will return on to the earth to live with Christi as King for 1000 years. So, he got the three-fold deliverances understanding as such he most likely will know that despite we are not yet perfect both before and after conversion, we have been given back our eternal lift identity the moment we received Christ as Saviour.
2) Ethen an Aussie girl who has become Christian for only two years, but again she has the most orthodox understanding of 100% assurance of Salvation if we have received Christ as our savour. I just made a minor fine tuning on her statement of faith that for sure Jesus has died for all of us and taken our place for the punishment as such we definitely should have 100% assurance of salvation. Again, she was so appreciative for my sharing and affirmation of her faith as such she also was happy to take a selfie with me.
3) A fat big guy who appeared reluctant to be an audience of the Gospel but ending up still hearing most part of the gospel before the bus came.
4) Sam, a Korean girl who appeared to be a non-believer but still showed great receptiveness to the gospel.
5) Caleb very clear about the gospel and has 100% assurance of salvation. He is from a Christian family, but more so, it is so precious for him to know the gospel so accurately. I congratulate him and he was happy to take a flash photo shot of our selfie.
6) A fresh graduate from China Guangzhou中國廣州，新生. He remains open to the gospel though the bus came very quickly.
7) Sandy a Malaysian girl of Indian origin. She initially rejected Johnny but till both Johnny and the Spirit moved me to approach her and bingo, I ended up sharing the full gospel to her.
8 ) A mature worker saying “All good” to reject my approach. Pray really that God will still give him 2nd chance to know that we are not "All Good" for Heaven without Jesus.
9) Vanessa a willing listener wearing a smile all the time. She heard the full gospel and promise to make up her mind to receive Christ at her private time.
10 ) Ivy another heart soften harvest field ready for the gospel to bear root for fruit. Despite she was once busy in replying text message, she paid full attention to the gospel sharing and admitted it is the message she need to understand her eternal status. She also showed her appreciation by taking selfie with me.
Battle log of Winnie:
感謝 神！經過上次傳福音期間，忽然肚痛，便要停止工作，要往洗手間。因此，我預備止痛丸在手袋中。今天往 Toowong 途中，忽然肚痛，吃了止痛药，好了。感謝 神！祂賜给我有12次機會來傳揚福音及講解救恩。肚痛又來了，所以我提早15 分鐘離開，往洗手間。
3. 三位青年人。中國人，Ming。猶太人，Jo。澳洲人，Steve。Ming & Steve 是没有信仰。Jo 是猶太教。Jo 信上帝，否應耶稣是神，祂為人作牺牲。猶太教與穆斯林相近，都是否應耶穌是神。他知道甚麽是罪，不願意接受單張。巴士來到，不能再談。
5. 新加坡來的男女青年，Eva & Tom。Eva 是天主教徒。我解释 Maria 不是神之外，還詳细傳福音给他們，因為 Tom未認識耶稣基督。
7. Hogan & Hanna。青年男女，來自新加坡，基督徒。解释救恩。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May June 14th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
The cold weather has eased up a bit but still not ideal for open air outreach. Johnny, Winnie and Hung teamed up for another day of cross-cultural street evangelism. Today, God led us to reconnect with many people who had heard the gospel and took the tract before. Thanks God most of them did seriously read the tract and got the message correctly. Another characteristic of today out reach is giving us many apologetic opportunities to share the Gospel to Mormon and Muslim people. Recap is the Battle Log of Hung and Winnie: -
1) Kevin from China中國, claimed he was approached before and got the tract. I asked if he had read it and got the message, he said yes. And after my diagnosis verification, he did understand and got the message correctly. I just blessed him and prayed for him to make his decision in God’s predestined time.
2) Another Local Aussie managed to avoid faith issue, although I tried to carry on with the gospel sharing but it was just cut short letting me only sharing the basic of the core gospel message.
3) Scot initially declined to have any more chat as he was not in the mood to talk. I asked anyway did he read the tract and draw conclusion from the tract. He said yes and upon checking, I was able to confirm he knew the conclusion just not yet in God’s timing to make the action faith decision.
4) Locus also told me he got the tract and understand the issue. Upon verification, he did show good understanding of the gospel but still appeared receptive to my revision talk to reinforce his understanding giving him a boost to make the last step of fait to receive Christ.
5) Then I approached a fat guy who showed impatience to hear the gospel though I still managed to share the basic or the chore of the gospel message.
6) Tailor is a half Japanese Aussie. He initially declined the approach by Johnny. The Spirit gave me inspiration to ask if he is a cross breed person with Chinese blood. But he said he is half Japanese. Then it opened up the chat box letting me identify with him about Japanese culture. And eventually, I could share him the full gospel.
7) Emily is a local Aussie girl and was very submissive and attentive to listen to the Gospel. Her interest in bible message invited me to share further with her about the creation account.
8 ) Then I approached a local Aussie with a Japanese tattoo as he is a fan of the Japanese culture. It was a pity that our gospel sharing was interrupted by an incoming call.
9) Then I caught up with another Christian who anyhow has no assurance of salvation. I clarified it with him.
10) Then I approached a Korean girl who surprisingly is not a Christian and don’t believe in heaven or hell or God. So, I can only drop the conversation without pressuring her to hear it.
11) The I talked to John who opined that good person can go to heaven. I shared him the gospel and explained why good person still cannot go to heaven.
12) Finally, an Atheist chemist worker was friendly to have causal chat including answering my question about the name and logo of her job which she happily answered my query. Yet when I tried to carry on with the Gospel, she bluntly declined.
Battle log of Winnie:
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May June 7th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Australia officially enters into Winter time on June 1st, yet the weather was still warm and not that cold. Yet today, suddenly it turned very chilling. So, the team of three Toowong Gospel team all had to put on more layers of clothing. In the colder weather, the hearts of many non-believers on the street also happened to turn harder. Nevertheless, amongst the many rejects, God grace was still sufficient to carry us through to get reasonable number of conversations. Recap below are the Battle log of Hung and Winnie: -
1) I was led to approach a young UQ student called Rita from Nigeria. I asked him if he knows the percentage of Christians in his country which he had no answer and deemed that Muslim is still the major religion. So, he possibly is a Muslim and his quick arriving bus did not allow me to even start sharing the gospel. However, I still managed to give Rita a tract and pray that it will still be used by God.
2 ) Georgia a local Aussie girl from Brisbane and said we had chatted before that I vaguely recalled. Thus, I turned to ask her the two diagnosis questions. To my comfort, she declared hundred % of assurance that she will go to heaven, but when asked why, she failed to name Jesus but rather all other religious good practice, like praying to the Lord, good bible studying. In a word, everything else apart from Christ. Thanks God I was given just enough time to clarify her concept which she was glad for what I did.
3) A South African Mixed with Namibia but migrated to NZ then came to study at UQ. He claimed to be a Christian and had chatted with me before. Yet he failed utterly the diagnosis test for assurance of salvation. It was good that he was humble and a willing learner so mis concept clarified just by the time the bus came. I could even manage to take a selfie with him in a rush.
4) After being rejected by two or more, I was led to approach a Chinese young couple who however behaved a bit skeptical to have a chat. Nevertheless, I still managed to get connected through the events in 2008 being the Beijing Olympic and Sichuan earthquake, then I was able to pass on the nutshell of the Gospel just in time before the bus came.
5) A standard Chinese face but claimed himself a Norwegian and English-speaking person. Just shared the nutshell of the Gospel and passed him a tract.
6 ) Eric a typical young man with no religious attachment. He does not believe that heaven and hell ever exist. But he was still a reasonable guy to let the conversation goes on as such the gospel was still shared.
7 ) James an architect student who does not believe in creation and a creation God. I used the building analogy to challenged him how come he does not deny any building has a builder behind to make it happen, why the universe of much higher degree of sophistication and complication is deemed existing by itself without a creator. He also criticized on the OT God that was cruel to get many people killed. I pointed to him the fact that before God really to execute His righteousness to punish sin and the sinners, he without failed gave more than enough time of chance for people to repent. Anyhow, James’s heart was too hard so he reacted irrationally to deny all the scientific based biblical phenomenon. May God's grace still follows him.
Battle log of Winnie Choi
7. 印度來的 UQ 學生，Gou。當我傳講福音给他後，他願意到教會尋求認識更多真理。
8. 澳洲青年男女，Jim & May。他們很留心聽我講的福音。他們願意到教會尋求更多真理。相片是從玻璃後面影的，所以看得不是太清楚。
10. 兩位中國青年，Billy & Kwon Ming 。Billy 是澳洲出生，Kwon Ming 來到澳洲只有六個月。Billy 很留心聽我講的福音，而 Ming 没有耐性，想拉 Billy 離開。當我講完福音後，巴士來到。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May 31st, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
It was a very windy day. I actually had a very full day. Bible study in the morning for CFC members, then I rushed to meet a Pastor from Sydney who was the guest speaker in a forum organized by BST. We clicked on the phone chatting over an hour so I just made use of the gap of one hour to meet him at BST before re-joining our regular outreach. As usual, the team of three were all there serving the Lord under His guidance and predestined election of people for us to meet and share. Today theme for me actually is people from Christian family all have an illusion that they are readily a Christian by family line relations. All of them failed my diagnostic test that they simply are no different from non-believer not knowing at all our salvation is completely the redemptive work of Jesus. Another similarity was many of them are with Hong Kong connection. It is also a sign that more and more people are fleeing from Honk Kong for the free world. To me, there is no real free world in any earthly kingdom unless you are in Christ that through His love and strength , we can really overcome any fear and anxiety to have true eternal and inner peace in Christ. Recap below are the battle log of Hung and Winnie: -
Battle Log of Hung:
1 ) The first person I could get a successful approach after 3 previous rejections was a lady from Taiwan. She found the gospel sensible and logical and appeared receptive. Pray for God's follow up work.
2 ) John a local Aussie with a friend but he went off for a phone so only John listened to the full gospel before the bus came.
3 ) Then God kicked off a series of Hongkong connection. Sirius is a Chinese from HKG and claimed himself a Christian, upon my first diagnosis question if he has full assurance of salvation, he said he should be having 100% certainty but admitted that he is not yet perfect, so the actual feeling is still not sure how God will accept him a not yet perfect person. It proves that he has a certain level of biblical teaching but still falling short of understanding God's threefold full salvation package deal. He knew accepting Jesus as savior readily grant him the free gift of eternally life. But he did not know this is the first step or the past deliverance to save us from eternal death punishment by the grace and blood of Jesus covering our sins so in God's eyes we are justified and was right to be reconciled with God regaining the lost heaven citizenship. What he did not know that it is only a change of our eternal identify in Christ. Our life is yet to be transformed back to perfection both physically and emotionally. Yet on basis of Christ's redemptive work, God will guarantee to make us back to perfection through the work of the Holy Spirit, as it is the ultimate requirement of God to ask all His people to be perfect for the eternal home. So, all Christians after conversion till we died, we are bound to be not yet perfect but just on the way toward this target. So basing on Christ ‘work and God promise, we should have 100% assurance of eventual deliverance from the bondage of sin. Sirius indicated he is attending a Christian n Group but not Power to Change, I guess very likely he is a member of the Living Spring Chinese Church based in Westend but also active in UQ. May God bless their ministry.
4 ) Then came Charles a Pseudo ABC from HKG at age of 7 and also from Christian family background. Through the diagnosis test, quickly knew he have no idea of Jesus salvation work. So I tried my best to go through the whole gospel message with him in the limited time before the bus arrived, which he was very thankful for it.
5 ) The Maggie a rare lady from Myanmar and also from a Christian family. She has all the same problem of illusion, thinking she is automatically a Christian by birth in Christian family. I ended up fighting against time of the bus arrival to go through the gospel with her.
6 ) Then , I caught up with a girl with haired dyed to golden yellow color. Exhale, is from China and claimed she has listened to the gospel once but cannot explain what she learned from the tract. So as well I wasted no time to share the full gospel to here again. 中國聽過再聴
7 ) Last, Winnie asked me to answer Justin’s request for Church in St Lucia. I did and followed up on chatting with him. He is from a catholic Christian family but again he knows very little about salvation. I should praise God for his heart to look for church but I still spent all my remaining time to share him the full gospel and hopefully let him realize he is not yet a real Christian but with the heart to search for the Biblical truth, he should be right on the way get saved by making his last step of faith to trust in Jesus and Jesus alone by grace through faith. Amen
Battle log of Winnie:
3. 中國少女，Shin 仙。也是當我講完福音，巴士來到。
8. 澳洲青年，Dustin。他説上週已经有人傳福音给他。所以我不再講福音，于是我問他，決定信靠耶稣基督嗎？他正在想着這問题。我説我們不知道明天將會有什麽事情發生，但如果信了主，就可以完全交托给主。我提議他去教會聽聽主的話語，當你完全明白後，才決定是否需要受洗歸入主的名下。我們一定要聖潔，聖靈才會進入我們心裏。他問我附近有教會嗎？我知道附近有一 Toowong Baptist Church ，但我不知道地址。Johnny 剛同一青年倾談，關牧師來到，我就將這青年人交给關牧師。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May 24th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
The weather has been volatile and unstable lately, with intermittent drifting to light rain and sunny period. But the ground has not been fully dried out especially on the church ground of our 3 acres premises. It created concerns if it will be dry enough for our 25th Anniversary on June 5th that our guests would have a safe parking environment apart from the concrete car park. Despite of all these anxieties, God still moves me to team up with Johnny and Winnie to do our regular Street outreach at Toowong on Tuesday. Winnie has been such a committed maid of God that despite she got tested positive last week, she re-joined us as soon as she was tested negative yesterday. Everything went well as normal with all of us having enough chances for a chat but meantime still many rejections that God might possibly use it to increase our ability to withstand adverse situation with our faith and trust in God undeterred. Today, God led me to chat with many people who had prior experience of chatting with one of us, at least once and possibly more times. Yet their understanding of the gospel is never complete and perfect. Thus, it is necessary for God to lead us to do revision chatting with some of those people who have a willing heart to listen time and again. Recap below is the Battle Log of Hung and Winnie: -
1) A Girl from China by the name of Zhu 朱, claimed that she had heard 已聽 the gospel but when asked what did she learn from the tract as well as the last conversation，she could not recall a thing. So she cannot but let me shared again the gospel 再聽. Pray that God will make use of all the past and today gospel preaching occasions to draw Miss Zhu a step closer to her eternal salvation.
2) Then I approach another person by the name of Huang 黃 actually from Quandong 廣東. He also had got our tract and heard the gospel once. With the previous experience, I simply shared the gospel once again but of course with many life analogy examples which Mr Huang found it interesting to learn. 有趣. Pray also for the seed of Gospel will one day grow bud and bear fruit in His time.
3) Then God led me to approach an UQ student in the dark green uniform of the Operational Therapist department. She is a delightful girl and open to gospel. It was a pity that her bus came a bit too early before I finished the gospel sharing.
4) The Spirit then led me to approach another UQ fresh year student from Indonesia. Despite of her Muslim background, the Spirit moved her to listen attentively to the Gospel message which she also acknowledged that they are all logical and sensible. Pray for the following up work of the Holy Spirit in His time.
5) A young man playing game as such rejected my approach.
6) Andorra yet another UQ lady student, yet time was not enough for me to complete the full Gospel yet a tract was taken.
7) A young guy by the name of Huang黃, from Tianjin 天津 who came at young age as such he could not speak Chinese fluently as if he is a half ABC. Thus he was brought up in western culture as such he is more open to religious chat. I barely finished the full Gospel and a tract was given to him. Pray that it all will become useful for his ultimate conversion to Christ.
8 ) Finally God led me to an Indian by the name of Douhua. He of course is a Hinduism follower. But God let me to have unrestricted time to share the full Gospel. He knew about William Carrey and has many Christian friends, so I added myself into his friend list that I will be another Christian friend of Douhua. He gladly acknowledged this spiritual relationship I intentionally tried to build up with people who are pursuing for God.
Battle Log of Winnie:
我在上週六禱告 神！告知 神，不幸感染病毒，祈求 神憐憫醫治及指示我前面的路，今天是否可以上 Toowong 傳福音，如果可以，就讓我 negative。昨晚我測示到陰性，表示 神悦纳我今天可以上 Brisbane了。我只是有些喉痛，可能近日吃 Toast 太多，經過昨天，飲花萁參與甘草水後，今天已经痊愈了。感謝 神的憐悯醫治。
1. 澳洲青年，Ben。當我講完福音以及提示，如果我們每天犯一次罪，一年便犯了365 個罪。但是悔改信靠主耶穌，十年架的救赎。我們的罪便得赦免，有永生的盼望。他聽後，説，會認真的想想。
2. 印尼少女，Betty。佛教徒。我講及什麽宗教都是道人向善，但是它的佛象是人手做的。基督信仰是三一神，聖父，聖子及聖靈。天地萬物都是 神所創造的。這是恩典，免费禮物。願意悔改，信靠主耶稣基督者，罪得赦免，得永生的盼望。
7. 南美女士，Khloe，穆斯林。與她的孩子，她坐着手推車上。我講述三一神，耶穌基督也是 神。祂為我們的罪死在十字架上，只要我們信靠祂，罪得赦免。得永生的盼望。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May 17th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
As usual, Johnny, Winnie and Hung teamed up to served at Tooowng. The weather was fine and the general response was normal meaning rejection and willingness to listen to Gospel is half half. For me, I met several Christians. To my surprised, majority have full assurance of salvation but still happy to get on with sharing for reinforcing their full understanding of God's three fold salvation. It was also the first time I forgot to bring my own iphone, as such I had to rely on Johnny and Winnie to take pictures for the team. Recap below are the Battle Log of Hung and Winnie:
1) Samuel , a Christian from an Indian Christian Family. His answer to the two diagnosis questions was OK but not perfect. He admitted he should have 100% of assurance of salvation because of simply the redemptive work of Jesus not counting any of our own merit of good deeds, But his seemingly perfect answer was marred by his supplementary remarks that he will endeavor to become a better if not perfect Christian so as to add weight or extra assurance of his salvation. Then clearly his original claim of 100% assurance of salvation is not exactly 100%. What he lacked is the full picture of God's three fold deliverance as per 2 Cor 1:10. Anyway he thanked and appreciated my explanation on this important Christian issue.
2) Then I chatted with Johnny a Christian from Malaysia. His Chinese was limited as such we resorted to chat in English. And to my surprise, he has the best perfect understanding of the gospel and full assurance of salvation. I queried him to have the self awareness that he is still not perfect even becoming a born again Christian, will this diminish his assurance down a few point from 100%. His answer was spot on, his assurance of salvation will not wavier but remain the same at the time he received Christ. So I gave thanks to God for Johnny who has perfect insight on the three fold deliverance as per 2 Cor 1:10.
3) Then I approached an Indian middle age man. He showed me a cold shoulder then I recognized he was the one half a year ago used violence to rob the Good Person Flip Chart and made an ugly scene. Thanks God he did not erupt to day only coldly stopped me to share further the gospel to him. I thanked him anyway for the patience to be bothered by me.
4) Then I was completely neglected by another Asian look young lady with tattoo on her arm. She did not reject and stopped me or asked me to leave. Yet just treated me as transparent air. I of course thanked her to let me bother her for that short while and leave her alone.
5) Then God led me to Chat with a young lady from Singapore who is a non-believer, yet she was opened and happy to listen to the gospel attentively with good and positive response. The bus arrived when I was about to finish and she grasped a tract to make sure she has the full message.
6) Then I met a third Christian from Thailand. He again surprised me with the same perfect articulations of his 100% assurance of salvation. I must give credit to the Missionary who brought the Gospel to him in Thailand. I asked if he is attending church here and he said no. Then I advised him better find a spiritual home , may it be a local church or at least a Christian fellowship group like Power to Change.
7) Finally I had a long chat with Logland , a local Aussie. He is a non-believer but was open to listen to the full Gospel. He was interested to the message and promised to read the tract and ponder further on this good news.
感謝主的保守和带領，雖然週日，粤語堂和華語堂 都有一姊妹患有Covid-19，經過我測試後，是陰性。所以我放心今天上 Toowong 傳福音。懇求主繼續保守我，免受病毒感染。還有教會兩位姊妹，希望她們早日康复。阿們！感謝讚美主！
2. 兩位中國青年，Justin & Ryan。當我講完福音，他們説會想想基督信仰。
3. 兩位中國少女，Kim & Rebecca。Kim 是基督徒，她不太明白救恩及真理。所以我從新講述福音及見證给她們聽。她們説會認真的想清楚基督信仰。
5. 香港少女，May。她説曾经收過我們的單張。我從新講述福音及見證给她聽。我又説我們不知道明天将會發生什麽事？但是信了主，不用懼怕，可以完全交托给主來安排。看她有感動，我再講及 神的大能。最后她説會認真的想清楚基督信仰。
6. 澳洲少女，Jessica。曾经聽過很多不同的宗教。我對她説，很多宗教都是教人向善，而他們的佛象都是人手造的。基督信仰是三一神，聖父，聖子及聖靈。天地萬物都是神所創造的。跟着我講及亞當和夏娃因不聽上帝的説話，被趕出樂園。罪就開始，一代代傳留至今 。之后我講述福音及見證 神的大能。她聽後，説，會想清楚基督的信仰。
8. 非洲青年，Frank。在日本出生。我講完福音後，看他似乎不願信主，但當我再講 神的大能見證後，他説，會認真的想清楚基督信仰。
9. 澳洲青年及澳洲出生的中國少女，Jerry & Betty。當我講完福音及見證後，巴士到達。
10. 印尼來的穆斯林青年，Jeff。我講及基督信仰是三一神，耶稣基督也是 神。以及我最近的見證，神的大能。
11. 看似香港少女與 Johnny 談話。我以为 Johnny 不懂廣東话，所以她離開。後來我和她倾談，知道她是從韓國來的。她不願意聽福音，所以我講了幾句重要的福音给她聽，我便離開。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May 10th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Today forecast was originally 95% with rain, but by grace we still had a good and dried period for our street ministry. Again Johnny, Winnie and Hung teamed up to serve. Winnie was not well on Sunday but thanks God that she had recovered good enough for today ministry without the threat of catching cold again if there was rain as forecasted.
The general responses were not good, all of us faced many rejections. But again, by grace of the Lord, the Holy Spirit did work to turn around the hearts of several initially stone hearts persons to end up listening to the full gospel and even engaging into meaningful Q & A about the Christian faith and Bible difficult passage. Meantime, God also used our outreach platform to minister to practical needs of an UQ students having suffered from the flood with lingering aftermath. God is good and Good is gracious to those who love Him. Recap below are the Battle Logs of Hung and Winnie:
1. Approached a Lady with the Gospel half Preached when her bus arrived.
2. Approached a Taiwanese couples, yet they showed great reluctance even to have a casual chat and the bus also arrived very quickly ending our conversation.
3. Approached an Aussie girl who listened but not really receptive and refused to take the tract and even not willing to tell me her name. Nevertheless the full gospel was shared.
4. Two English speaking boys also declined my approach for a chat, had to give up after a second trial.
5. Approached Jesse and another girl who left to answer a phone. So only Jesse was left for the gospel and she showed willingness to listen to the full gospel with good sign of receptiveness.
6. Then I approached Ellen a Malaysian Indian who initially refused the invitation to chat by Johnny. The Spirit moved me to have a go though she still showed initial reluctant to chat but the Spirit moved both me to stay and her to soften her stand and ending up letting me to have shared the full gospel to her. She is of Muslim background, but she at the end still found the gospel rational and logical to comprehend.
7. Approached an Indian mum and his adolescence son. The son took my tract and seemed willing to listen. But the mum rejected especially their bus came at this time.
8. Finally approached Harsh an Indian lady. Again, she showed initial reluctance to chat but finally I finished sharing her the full gospel.
Battle Log of Winnie:
10/5/22 ，Toowong 。
感謝 神！今天天陰，但没有下雨。很多人都不願意聽福音，站立到遠遠來等巴士。在我未分享在Toowong 傳福音之前，我想要分享在三日前的一見證 神的大能。
在週六早上起來，很精神，行動自如。于是禱告，唱詩歌讚美 神及閲讀聖經。跟着吃早餐，及練習週日教會須要唱的詩歌。週三南港福音堂邀请我週日去助唱，我知道母親節，黄金教會下午不须要練習，所以我也藉此機會來探望他們，因为很久没有到他們的教會。當我練習完詩歌，起來準備做運動的時候，站不起來。背后腰部非常痛，行路都要彎着身子。于是取藥膏來塗，及吃止痛药。坐下懇切的禱告，求 神憐憫醫治，及饒恕我隱而未現的過錯。週日可以讓我出席侍奉。整日我不停的塗藥膏，及按時吃止痛药。週日早上起來，還有少許痛。我照往時一樣，靈修後，吃早餐。當我塗藥膏及吃止痛药後，我便回教會。當我在教會侍奉，行路的時候，完全没有痛楚，可以企直，正常人一様。下午又回去南港侍奉。感謝 神！真的是今天不知道明天将如何！我們的衣食住行，完全在 神的手中。感謝讚美主！
1. 香港少女，UQ 學生，胡嘉希。當她聽完我講的福音及三日前我的見證，她願意悔改，信靠主，找教會尋求更多真理。
2. 香港青年，UQ 學生，Sirus。當他聽完我講的福音及見證。他也是願意悔改，信靠主。他知道 St. Louise 有一間基督教會。相信是陳佳德牧師那間。他説會去教會尋求更多真理。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May 3rd, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Today Johnny re-joined us after his combined mission trip to Tasmania & Holiday break in Sydney both with his wife Mary. He shared a bit more about his mission outreach at Launceston and Burnie for mixed same culture evangelism and cross culture outreach of which the latter is still a remote concept of most Chinese Churches. I was a good afternoon for outreach with some long and meaning conversations by some of our team mates conveying both the truth of the gospel and the cares for the emotional and spiritual need of the gospel target. Winnie had an over half an hour chat with a sad local Aussie lady whose husband is very sick and is being hospitalized for possibly his last journey of his earthly life. Winnie comfort the lady and encouraged her to seek peace and joy from the Lord Jesus Christ. As for me, I had a comparatively busy day having more short but significant conversations as recap below: -
1. An UQ girl from Jiangsu, 江蘇China was happy to affiliate with me because of my rare and precious traveling experience to her home town in 1974. She was opened to listen to the gospel sharing but it was cut short by the bus so just pray that the tract will serve the seed sowing purpose.
2. Then I caught up with Mark reeves about his well being during the flooding saga few weeks ago. He thanked God for protection and provision and is now back to normal with a relaxed mood to go hiking last week ends. He has been our back-to-back prayer supporter for our Toowong Ministry.
3. A Chinese face Filipino just pretended he did not hear my voice in order to avoid me. At the end, he was successful to avoid all of out despite I asked Winnie to have a go but she could not make it. So, It is all by the Grace and Will of God.
4. Next, I approached a student from Chin. He was brain washed to refuse learning anything apart from his Uni Course. I still managed to share him the nutshell of the Gospel. 中囯生.被洗腦只關注學業，仍有分享
5. Then I caught up with Rebecca a local Aussie girl. Shew is a non-believer but she was very opened and very receptive to the gospel message shared. I even had time to share my life testimony once helping out Sichuan earth quake disaster Relief that even such good works won’t earn me any merit for heaven, which was only by grace through faith in Jesus self-sacrificing acts dying n the cross for us all the sinners.
6. A Chinese girl passively received the tract and heard the nutshell of the gospel.
7. An Aussie boy just had time to take a tract with a concluding alert message that being a good person still is not good enough to earn us the admission to heaven.
8. An Aussie girl called Asiah who was a good listener and was very receptive to the Gospel message.
9. Then God led me to have a long conversation with a young man by the name of Chiang蔣 from China中國，he admitted he has heard the gospel before but still not impressed enough to pursue. 曾經聴，今天更全面了解But after my comprehensive Gospel sharing encompassing the three fold salvation , he felt the vague concept had all been explained and clarified so he admitted he is in a better position to make his last step of faith accepting Jesus at his personal quiet time.
10. Seemed to be a Chinese girl not good at English still I managed to share her the nutshells of the Gospel.
11. Finally, A 君阿俊 Ah Jin from Quangxi廣西, also listened to the full gospel message and rational mindedly, he found the gospel sensible and logical but still not fully moved yet to accept Jesus.
Battle log of Winnie:
1. 中國青年，Roy & Steve。他們初時不想聽，不信任何宗教。我説，無論你們有否宗教信仰，死後都有審判。Steve 想聽聽。我便詳细講述福音给他們。他們聽後，Steve 願意信靠主，找教會。Roy 须要時間想清楚。
2. 中國少女，Amy。没有興趣聽福音。我説，每人都有一死，死後會有審判。我問她 為何亞洲地方很多靈異出没？她想知道，于是我詳细講述福音给她，及説，耶稣基督在天家預備很多地方给基督徒。如果你信了主，當我們死後，便可以在那裏得安息，永遠與主一起。她聽後，她説會想清楚基督的信仰。
3. 馬來西亞青年 Tai。天主教背景的基督徒，解释救恩。
4. 中國青年 Peter，當我講完福音给他，他説會想清楚基督的信仰。
6. 中國少女，在等巴士的時候，忙于温習功課。我也不想打擾她，所以我给她單張及講了幾句重要的福音便離開。我説， 神爱世人，甚至將祂的獨生子賜给我們。叫一切信祂的，不至滅亡，反得永生。约3:16。
7. 澳洲女士，Sandra。我見她查看巴士時間，回來坐位時，行動不穩定。我問她是否非常疲倦。她説是的。因为忙于探望她的丈夫（Rob)，及預備他的飲食。他现在非常疲弱。我問她信了主嗎？她説小時有到主日學，因为看到親戚朋友一個，一個的去世，她便離開主。我解释给她，他們離開世上，一早已有 神的安排，可能這樣會比较適合他們。我們不知道 神的計劃，我問她願意我為Rob 及妳禱告嗎？她説非常好。我為他們禱告後，我説首先要 Rob 信主，無論他前面的路怎様，我現在有牧師在這裏，可以安排他到醫院為他洗禮。她説Rob现在不想見其他人。我説你盡量勸他。我説願意悔改信主受洗，便可以上天家。你願意信主嗎？我問她，她説願意。我説夫妻信主後，將來便可以在天家見面。巴士來到，我説，每週二下午1:30，我都會來這裏傳福音，你們決定怎樣，到時通知我。願 神祝福妳！
8. 香港少女 Vicky & Clare。我與她們閒談一會便引入福音，她們很尊心聽我講的福音，可惜講完，巴士到達。她們趕着上巴士，不能問及她們是否願意信靠主。
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday April 26th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Johnny is still out of town after his Tasmania Mission trip. Only Winnie and Hung turned up as a team. We pray particularly for protection from undue interruption by unfriendly and prejudiced persons. And thanks God we had a very smooth and fruitful afternoon. God led me to catch up with willing hearts to listen to the gospel as such most conversations I had as a divine appointment lasted quite long for a full Gospel sharing as recap below: -
NB Please pray for my day surgery Bladder Biopsy operation tomorrow at Sunnybank Private Hospital. So I will skip Sunnybank street ministry for one day on April 27, 2022.
1. I caught up with two Asian looking girls of whom one just left shortly after the chat began for phone call. The other Korean girl, remained interested to engage in interactive conversations, allowing me to present to her the full gospel showing genuine interest and appeared quite moved to pursue. I introduced her to Power to Change.
2. Heidi is a Muslim Malaysian UQ student. She was very open to sharing of Jesus and appeared receptive to the gospel.
3. Iftakhar is from a Islamic family in Bangladesh. Like Heidi, I stressed that all religions are good but only good at teaching people to be a good person yet providing no solution on the punishment of sins. He showed positive consent to the logic and effectiveness of redemptive grace by the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Again, I encourage them to pursue God by joining Power to Change in the UQ campus. He was very appreciative for my message and was more than happy to take a selfie with me to commemorate this divine encounter.
4. Peter is a local Aussie elderly man who has heard the gospel before but has not yet made the last step of faith to receive Christ. But today, despite of his vulnerable health situation, he appeared taking the gospel message all in and showed positive sign to make his last step of faith. He therefore was more than happy to take a selfie with me to commemorate this divine encounter.
5. After consecutive success in preaching the Gospel, God still led me to approach a die-hard guy who politely turn me down for a chat. I however still managed to share the nutshell of Gospel to him quickly and leave him with God.
6. Finally, I caught up with an Indonesia UQ student of Muslim background. However, he was also open to gospel conversation and show interests to look for joining “Power to Change” to pursue God.
Battle log of Winnie:
1. 新加坡少女 Ruby，當我給她單張，她説是基督徒，不願接受單張。我測試她的救恩，她不能回答。我問她為何每年都有復活節，她不想答。她叫我傳福音给其他人。所以，她是否真正的基督徒呢？我講了幾句重要的福音便離開。
2. 兩位中國來的青年，Roy & Ken。他們是第一次聽福音。當他們聽完福音後，願意認真的想清楚基督的信仰。
3. 印尼女士 Liane 和一男孩。她是穆斯林，我講及基督教的信仰是三一神，聖父，聖子，聖靈，及福音。我给她單張看看，甚麽是罪。當她聽完我講的福音，她説會想想基督的信仰。
4. 中國少女 Jessica，曾經跟朋友到過教會，我詳细講述福音给她。她説會想清楚基督的信仰。
5. 青年男士 Billy，無神論者，不願意聽福音。所以我講了幾句重要的福音便離開。
6. 兩位中國少女，Cathy & May。當她們聽完福音後，Cathy 願意找教會，尋求更多真理。但是May 説，站時不想任何宗教。
7. 日本少女 Trish，當她聽完福音後，她願意悔改信靠主耶穌基督，找教會尋求更多真理。而且很高興聽到我講基督的訊息。感謝主！
9. 中國青年 Eric，當我講完福音给他，巴士到達。
10. 馬來西亞青年，Jack，穆斯林。我講及基督信仰，是三一神。耶稣基督也是 神。當他聽完我講的福音，他説會想想基督的信仰。
感謝 神的带领。願今天所有聽到福音人仕，都願意悔改 信靠主耶穌基督，成為他們的救世主。奉主名求。阿們！感謝讚美主！
Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday April 19th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Praise and thank God Winnie and Hung started without Johnny who is now on mission trip to Launceston in Tasmania at Toowong and was joined by Kiateck Tan later to form a team of three to do street outreach. Despite it is already mid- Autumn, the afternoon sun was still scorching hot that people at the bus stop tended to hid behind the shade of the Bus Stop. There was less people flow as it was a holiday break for UQ, but we still managed to get as many conversation as God matched us up as His divine encounter. Thank God that I only encountered a couple of rejections with all the rest leading to a fruitful conversation as recap below: -
1. After a couple of rejections, God led me to approach a 2nd year UQ student from Indonesia, I was managed to share the nutshell of the Gospel to him before the bus came and gave him a tract to read to supplement what I shared.
2. Then I approached a Pacific Islander ABC of Chinese descendent. He was polite and expressed no need to hear. But I still managed to use a friendly manner to pass on the gospel message until the bus came.
3. Steven a tall Aussie young man. He is a non-believer and not sure if he can go to heaven. I could manage to affirm him that no one can go to Heaven unless you are perfect.
4. Bradley another local Aussie young UQ students, I was able to share the full gospel plus my testimony. He seemingly was impressed to really ponder to receive Christ. I referred him to Power to Change if he wanted to pursue God.
5. Ben was another UQ students from England at the age of 6 year. He admitted this was the first time he heard about the gospel and he was very receptive and ready to receive Christ.
6. Then I chatted with a Poland lady Catalina. We found the come topic of who are bad and as listed on the tract plus Putin who are widely regarded as a War Criminal and those helping out Ukraine including Poland as the number one supportive country to help out Ukraine in their self-defensive military action. It led into the topic if being a good person like the Ukrainian and Poland people can go to heaven. She found the conclusion very interesting but no more time to continue with the conversation except taking a tract to read at home.
7. Finally, I shared with a young couple from Malaysia who are bilingual. Eventually I chose to share them the full gospel in English and managed to finish it before the bus came.
Battle Log of Winnie: 19/4/22 Toowong
感謝 神今天的帶領，讓我遇上11 人傳講福音及解释救恩的機會。
第九位中國來的 UQ 學生，Peter。當他聽完福音後，他説會認真的想清楚基督信仰。
感謝 神的帶領，願今天聽到福音人士，明白主的愛，悔改回轉歸向 神。奉主名求。阿們！感謝讚美主！