Operation 513 Battle Log for Toowong on Tuesday April 27, 2021 from 1330 to 1500
Praise and Thanks God that Jenna introduced a couples from CCCB St Lucia to join us and started serving with us on the Street right away after a briefing by both Hung and Johnny. It was a good challenge to Brother Pak and his wife Sister Lan as this is the first experience to sharing Gospel to a stranger by random as led and guided by God. Both had been faring very well especially Brother Pak. He made many contacts and had conversation with both Chinese and English speaking people. Sister Lan might have to take more time to get used to this sort of random gospel opportunity beyond our control but I assured her that nothing happened by coincident and serve no purpose even the gospel sharing time is short and incomplete. God is the real life saver and life changer to follow up on each and every divine encounter till the elected targets respond to the gospel with full conviction to trust in Christ.
The whole team of five worked credibly well with almost non-stop Gospel opportunity to minister to people of all nations (people Groups) Recap below are the battle Log of Hung and Winnie.
1) Delta is a young local Aussie UQ student who initially showed no great interest to chat. But I kept a friendly smile to break the ice and he eventually open up to the gospel. Though the bus came a bit too early, but the seed of Gospel should have been sowed.
2) Then I approached a matured student who also showed no interest to chat and refused to accept my tract. But I used his mature student status to introduce myself identifying with him as a matured student to do Master of Counselling in 2008. Then it followed with my personal testimony mixed with sharing of Gospel. So thanks God to inspire me to take this de-tour route to successfully shared full gospel to this initially stone heart man.
3) Then I was led to share with an Indian UQ student. She appeared very friendly accepting the tract and listening to the gospel willingly in receptive manner.
4) Then I caught up with an UQ student from Brazil who was very friendly to engage in conversation with me. He is a non-believer, but I associated with him the Brazilian Church in Japan that is now got infected with new break out of Covid-19 but the Church still managed to serve and helped people locally. It is all because they have a new life with a new overarching life goal to love the Japanese that they don't know but to share to them the gospel like what I was trying to share with him. He was moved and promised to read the tract and pray to God.
5) Stirling an Aussie UQ student who was born in Hong Kong as such he claimed himself Chinese (Hongkonger) . His family have Christian background and is church going but he does not fully understand the gospel. With my explanation, he admitted that the gospel is sensible and logical. So pray that our divine conversation will serve as a kind of push to bring him closer to the point of making his step of faith to receive Christ as his saviour.
6) Irvine is an UQ student from Ireland of Catholic Christian background. He has no assurance of salvation, but find the gospel message very appealing and promised to have ago to renew his Christian faith to biblically admit himself a sinner that need the redemptive grace of Jesus.
第一位 James, 澳洲青年，福音講了一半，巴士來到。
第五及第六位香港青年，女的是 Fiona, 而男的是 Tom. Fiona 接受單張，很留心聽我講的福音，而 Tom 不要單張，在旁聽我講。當我講完，巴士到達。
第七及第八位也是香港青年，Steve & Kelvin. 他們聽完我講的福音及印度最近的疫情，他們會認真的想想 信仰問题。
第十位 澳洲人Ryan, 聽完福音，會想想信仰問题。
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.