Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May June 21st, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
It was a fine day with warm sunshine and moderate temperature good for open air outreach. It was a pity that Winnie got a bad stomach as such she had to retreat a bit earlier. But she still had reached out to a good number of people from the photo we took. As for Johnny and Hung, we again experienced mutual back up as a team that God let us catch up with someone who had just rejected our team mate a moment ago. The results of today was predominantly positive with many Christian having full assurance of salvation and some non-believers responding to the gospel very positively with appreciation shown by willingness for a group selfie with me. Recap below are the battle log of Hung and Winnie: -
1) Farthren a Christian with a rare view of staying at a transitional place to receive training by God to after death so as to become a better person by the power of God. It is more or less the biblical view that all Believers will go to Paradise after death waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ and all of them will return on to the earth to live with Christi as King for 1000 years. So, he got the three-fold deliverances understanding as such he most likely will know that despite we are not yet perfect both before and after conversion, we have been given back our eternal lift identity the moment we received Christ as Saviour.
2) Ethen an Aussie girl who has become Christian for only two years, but again she has the most orthodox understanding of 100% assurance of Salvation if we have received Christ as our savour. I just made a minor fine tuning on her statement of faith that for sure Jesus has died for all of us and taken our place for the punishment as such we definitely should have 100% assurance of salvation. Again, she was so appreciative for my sharing and affirmation of her faith as such she also was happy to take a selfie with me.
3) A fat big guy who appeared reluctant to be an audience of the Gospel but ending up still hearing most part of the gospel before the bus came.
4) Sam, a Korean girl who appeared to be a non-believer but still showed great receptiveness to the gospel.
5) Caleb very clear about the gospel and has 100% assurance of salvation. He is from a Christian family, but more so, it is so precious for him to know the gospel so accurately. I congratulate him and he was happy to take a flash photo shot of our selfie.
6) A fresh graduate from China Guangzhou中國廣州，新生. He remains open to the gospel though the bus came very quickly.
7) Sandy a Malaysian girl of Indian origin. She initially rejected Johnny but till both Johnny and the Spirit moved me to approach her and bingo, I ended up sharing the full gospel to her.
8 ) A mature worker saying “All good” to reject my approach. Pray really that God will still give him 2nd chance to know that we are not "All Good" for Heaven without Jesus.
9) Vanessa a willing listener wearing a smile all the time. She heard the full gospel and promise to make up her mind to receive Christ at her private time.
10 ) Ivy another heart soften harvest field ready for the gospel to bear root for fruit. Despite she was once busy in replying text message, she paid full attention to the gospel sharing and admitted it is the message she need to understand her eternal status. She also showed her appreciation by taking selfie with me.
Battle log of Winnie:
感謝 神！經過上次傳福音期間，忽然肚痛，便要停止工作，要往洗手間。因此，我預備止痛丸在手袋中。今天往 Toowong 途中，忽然肚痛，吃了止痛药，好了。感謝 神！祂賜给我有12次機會來傳揚福音及講解救恩。肚痛又來了，所以我提早15 分鐘離開，往洗手間。
3. 三位青年人。中國人，Ming。猶太人，Jo。澳洲人，Steve。Ming & Steve 是没有信仰。Jo 是猶太教。Jo 信上帝，否應耶稣是神，祂為人作牺牲。猶太教與穆斯林相近，都是否應耶穌是神。他知道甚麽是罪，不願意接受單張。巴士來到，不能再談。
5. 新加坡來的男女青年，Eva & Tom。Eva 是天主教徒。我解释 Maria 不是神之外，還詳细傳福音给他們，因為 Tom未認識耶稣基督。
7. Hogan & Hanna。青年男女，來自新加坡，基督徒。解释救恩。
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.