Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday May June 14th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
The cold weather has eased up a bit but still not ideal for open air outreach. Johnny, Winnie and Hung teamed up for another day of cross-cultural street evangelism. Today, God led us to reconnect with many people who had heard the gospel and took the tract before. Thanks God most of them did seriously read the tract and got the message correctly. Another characteristic of today out reach is giving us many apologetic opportunities to share the Gospel to Mormon and Muslim people. Recap is the Battle Log of Hung and Winnie: -
1) Kevin from China中國, claimed he was approached before and got the tract. I asked if he had read it and got the message, he said yes. And after my diagnosis verification, he did understand and got the message correctly. I just blessed him and prayed for him to make his decision in God’s predestined time.
2) Another Local Aussie managed to avoid faith issue, although I tried to carry on with the gospel sharing but it was just cut short letting me only sharing the basic of the core gospel message.
3) Scot initially declined to have any more chat as he was not in the mood to talk. I asked anyway did he read the tract and draw conclusion from the tract. He said yes and upon checking, I was able to confirm he knew the conclusion just not yet in God’s timing to make the action faith decision.
4) Locus also told me he got the tract and understand the issue. Upon verification, he did show good understanding of the gospel but still appeared receptive to my revision talk to reinforce his understanding giving him a boost to make the last step of fait to receive Christ.
5) Then I approached a fat guy who showed impatience to hear the gospel though I still managed to share the basic or the chore of the gospel message.
6) Tailor is a half Japanese Aussie. He initially declined the approach by Johnny. The Spirit gave me inspiration to ask if he is a cross breed person with Chinese blood. But he said he is half Japanese. Then it opened up the chat box letting me identify with him about Japanese culture. And eventually, I could share him the full gospel.
7) Emily is a local Aussie girl and was very submissive and attentive to listen to the Gospel. Her interest in bible message invited me to share further with her about the creation account.
8 ) Then I approached a local Aussie with a Japanese tattoo as he is a fan of the Japanese culture. It was a pity that our gospel sharing was interrupted by an incoming call.
9) Then I caught up with another Christian who anyhow has no assurance of salvation. I clarified it with him.
10) Then I approached a Korean girl who surprisingly is not a Christian and don’t believe in heaven or hell or God. So, I can only drop the conversation without pressuring her to hear it.
11) The I talked to John who opined that good person can go to heaven. I shared him the gospel and explained why good person still cannot go to heaven.
12) Finally, an Atheist chemist worker was friendly to have causal chat including answering my question about the name and logo of her job which she happily answered my query. Yet when I tried to carry on with the Gospel, she bluntly declined.
Battle log of Winnie:
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.