Battle Log of Operation 513 at Sunnybank on Wednesday Sep 20th, 2023 from 1300-1500
Praise be to God, the Street Outreach team from Sherwood Methodist Church has grown from strength to strength with 3 persons joining including Johnny, then Qin Hao, the Bible College student and pastor reserve joined us 3 months ago and today their sacred music choir pianist Siste Li Su Yi joined us during the school holiday. Both are very gifted evangelist making numerous fruitful gospel chats. Recap below is the Battle Log of Hung
1) My first target was a lady migrated to Australia from Shanghai. ????. I was only able to kick off the conversation but no time to share too much before the bus arrived, but she delightfully took a tract?? to read. At least she was open mind to the gospel.
2) Then Qin Hai collaborated with me to approach a group of Filipino of three youngsters. I focused in chatting with the youngest girl. She was receptive and took a tract to revise on what I shared with her.
3) Then I caught up next with a lady from Henan Changzhou????. She is a UQ student and was still open enough to have a chat though she did not take a tract at the end.
4) Then I noticed a Japanese cross breed boy was reading the tract Qin Hao gave him. I waited until he finished reading the tract and chipped in to ask for his understanding and impression of the rationality of the Gospel. He fully get the real meaning of the tract and agree everybody good or bad, are all imperfect as such we all need salvation offered by Jesus. His sister was also pleased to hear the good news of God.
5) Then I turned to an UQ student Mao? from Beijing.?? who majors in IT. He was the first one I can shared the full gospel with his bus still not coming to take him away. He might not be fully open but still was polite enough to listen to the full gospel and took a tract afterwards.
6) Then, I caught up with yet another person from Shanghai ??. She study at Griffith but our conversation was interrupted by a phone call.
7) Then I bumped into two girls one looks like cross breed with Chinese blood but actually is a Japanese and the other a Thailand girl. They listen just in time for the full gospel and delightfully took a tract to revise on the message.
8 ) Then I caught up with a Local Aussie girl. I spent some time for ice breaking talking about fair dinkum. She appreciated for my knowledge input but then I only have time for half of the gospel message when her bus arrived.
9) Next God brought a girl from Shenzhen?? by the name of Ln?who studies at Griffith. She was unwilling, if not reluctant to hear the gospel claiming it was fine she does not need religious message. Nevertheless, I put aside the tract and from friend point of view to share about the common thing we know as a Hongkonger and Great Bay Area residence. It ended up she listened up to the full gospel and became soften, if not receptive to the message about the salvation of Jesus. I was able to establish with her that as an imperfect person, we all need Salvation of Jesus.
10) Then a couple from Shanghai ????, both listened to the gospel one after the other ??? and both showed openness to the message with appreciation.
Sunnybank Team (QLD)
Meets 1-3pm Wednesday afternoons at the Sunnybank bus stop on Mains Road.
Contact us for more information.