Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday March 22, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
It seemed to be yet another day of outreach at Toowong, with again only the three regular team members of Johnny, Winnie and Hung. But God worked in mysterious way that each time, the people we met and can have a chat are all divine appointments by God through the Holy Spirit. Some are smooth sailing while some are hard yard facing initial rejection but mission power always take place to turn around the situation allowing Gospel to be shared with ultimate results in God's Good Hands. All we need to do are to faithfully submit to the guidance of the Spirit to work with God with total dedication and commitment of our all. It is more so an important narrow path for obedient Christians to grow in grace and in knowledge of God in our life long Christian Walk.
Recap below are the Battle Log of Hung and Winnie as usual: -
1. An Indian girl from Singapore rejected Winnie, but God led me to have a chat with her in a softer way by sharing with her my own testimony. It turned out that she responded very positively to the Gospel admitting Jesus is the only way to take our place to receive punishment of our sin.
2. Then another young man from Shanghai reject Johnny but still I was moved to approach him using friendship chat to break the ice. I use my only testimony that even as a Sichuan 2008 earth quake disaster relief volunteer, contributing my effort to help out needy person to have peace after the traumatic experience, I am still just a good person but not a perfect one that can be right with God for heaven. I still need Jesus and that was the message I have been preaching in China and up till nowadays on the street of Australia. He was impressed and took a tract to read and ponder on his own situation.
3. Richard was a person of "faith" but seemingly not of orthodox Christian faith. Yet, I managed to spirituality clicked with him first to gain the trust to share the gospel message that he initially thought he had no need to listen.
4. Then I approached Trever who was very willing to have a chat on faith with me. Yet we were interrupted by a very aggressive Aussie lady who threated to call the Security and later the Police. So with such disturbance, our chat was cut short. But Trever still thanked and show appreciation for our effort to share the message we thought is important for everyone to listen.
5. Ormat a French Catholic PhD student of UQ was delighted to chat with me with an opened mind, humble and friendly manner. Despite his Catholic background, he is very receptive to the orthodox Christian Gospel message admitting we are all imperfect sinners and every one need Jesus.
6. An Aussie girl of new age background who does not believe in trinity yet still heard the gospel. She likes many atheist or Sect, who do not accept Jesus is God or taking him just a lesser god , questioned about the efficacy of Jesus work on the Cross. So obviously here mind is still blinded by the evil spirit as such she could not receive the revelation by the Holy Spirit. Nevertheless, Gospel was once more time shared with her as seed sowing though still on a hard ground.
Battle log of Winnie
3. 澳洲少女，Jessica & Lara。Jessica 是基督徒，明白救恩。Lara 説是聽過耶穌名字。我從新講解福音给她。講完，巴士到達。
5. 三位中國少女。Amy，May & Anne。當我講完福音，巴士來到。
感謝 神的帶領，願今天所有聽到福音人仕，悔改，回轉歸向 神。阿們！感謝讚美主！
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.