Battle Log of Operation 513 for Toowong on Tuesday April 26th, 2022 from 1330 – 1500
Johnny is still out of town after his Tasmania Mission trip. Only Winnie and Hung turned up as a team. We pray particularly for protection from undue interruption by unfriendly and prejudiced persons. And thanks God we had a very smooth and fruitful afternoon. God led me to catch up with willing hearts to listen to the gospel as such most conversations I had as a divine appointment lasted quite long for a full Gospel sharing as recap below: -
NB Please pray for my day surgery Bladder Biopsy operation tomorrow at Sunnybank Private Hospital. So I will skip Sunnybank street ministry for one day on April 27, 2022.
1. I caught up with two Asian looking girls of whom one just left shortly after the chat began for phone call. The other Korean girl, remained interested to engage in interactive conversations, allowing me to present to her the full gospel showing genuine interest and appeared quite moved to pursue. I introduced her to Power to Change.
2. Heidi is a Muslim Malaysian UQ student. She was very open to sharing of Jesus and appeared receptive to the gospel.
3. Iftakhar is from a Islamic family in Bangladesh. Like Heidi, I stressed that all religions are good but only good at teaching people to be a good person yet providing no solution on the punishment of sins. He showed positive consent to the logic and effectiveness of redemptive grace by the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Again, I encourage them to pursue God by joining Power to Change in the UQ campus. He was very appreciative for my message and was more than happy to take a selfie with me to commemorate this divine encounter.
4. Peter is a local Aussie elderly man who has heard the gospel before but has not yet made the last step of faith to receive Christ. But today, despite of his vulnerable health situation, he appeared taking the gospel message all in and showed positive sign to make his last step of faith. He therefore was more than happy to take a selfie with me to commemorate this divine encounter.
5. After consecutive success in preaching the Gospel, God still led me to approach a die-hard guy who politely turn me down for a chat. I however still managed to share the nutshell of Gospel to him quickly and leave him with God.
6. Finally, I caught up with an Indonesia UQ student of Muslim background. However, he was also open to gospel conversation and show interests to look for joining “Power to Change” to pursue God.
Battle log of Winnie:
1. 新加坡少女 Ruby，當我給她單張，她説是基督徒，不願接受單張。我測試她的救恩，她不能回答。我問她為何每年都有復活節，她不想答。她叫我傳福音给其他人。所以，她是否真正的基督徒呢？我講了幾句重要的福音便離開。
2. 兩位中國來的青年，Roy & Ken。他們是第一次聽福音。當他們聽完福音後，願意認真的想清楚基督的信仰。
3. 印尼女士 Liane 和一男孩。她是穆斯林，我講及基督教的信仰是三一神，聖父，聖子，聖靈，及福音。我给她單張看看，甚麽是罪。當她聽完我講的福音，她説會想想基督的信仰。
4. 中國少女 Jessica，曾經跟朋友到過教會，我詳细講述福音给她。她説會想清楚基督的信仰。
5. 青年男士 Billy，無神論者，不願意聽福音。所以我講了幾句重要的福音便離開。
6. 兩位中國少女，Cathy & May。當她們聽完福音後，Cathy 願意找教會，尋求更多真理。但是May 説，站時不想任何宗教。
7. 日本少女 Trish，當她聽完福音後，她願意悔改信靠主耶穌基督，找教會尋求更多真理。而且很高興聽到我講基督的訊息。感謝主！
9. 中國青年 Eric，當我講完福音给他，巴士到達。
10. 馬來西亞青年，Jack，穆斯林。我講及基督信仰，是三一神。耶稣基督也是 神。當他聽完我講的福音，他説會想想基督的信仰。
感謝 神的带领。願今天所有聽到福音人仕，都願意悔改 信靠主耶穌基督，成為他們的救世主。奉主名求。阿們！感謝讚美主！
Toowong Team (QLD)
Meets 1:30-3pm every Tuesday afternoon at the Toowong train station on the 2nd floor and splits into two teams, one at the main entrance of Toowong Tower on Sherwood Road, another at the foot of the pedestrian bridge across Benson Street.
Contact Johnny Hsieh for more information.