Showers of blessings marked our approach to the Point. With umbrellas on standby, we prayed and headed for the pier/jetty. The precipitation ceased as we began our outreach. Mainly, it seemed to be a day for heralding the truth and praying that an imperishable word, James 1:21, had been planted by the Holy Spirit. Continue to pray with us if you can:
- for Luke, a man seeking to study the Scriptures who has present concerns about the 'here & now' such as 'what about those so many who have never heard God's good news?' - that he may be given the grace to believe and to learn to submit to the authority of Scriptures.
- for Wayne who admits that the gospel makes sense but says he is not convinced - that the Lord would stir him to check it out.
- for Jason, a Chinese man who was pleased to see our web address as he wants more information after hearing the good news - that God would grant him this and the gift of faith.
- for Andrea - that she will be restless until she finds her rest in Christ now that she knows she is not good and understands the gospel.
- for Tom and Mikala that the Father would draw them to the Son.
- give thanks to God for His Great Commission, Mt. 28:18-20, and that He would lead any converts to a Bible-believing Church for ongoing training in discipleship.
Glory to God in the highest!
Wellington Point Team (QLD)
Meets fortnightly 1:30-3pm on Sunday afternoons at Wellington Point Reserve.
Contact Ryan Hemelaar for more information.